94 Master autographed steve renouf redempetion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can really see by this Auto redemption that card collecting was going down hill by the end of 94, they couldnt even bother to make a "special card" for Renouf to sign :/

Bit harsh maybe. It was Dynamics first year and the Renouf is one of the first ever signature redemptions. Select was doing the same thing with AFL so i think its more just how it was done then.

Bit harsh maybe. It was Dynamics first year and the Renouf is one of the first ever signature redemptions. Select was doing the same thing with AFL so i think its more just how it was done then.

Fair point, but they did a much better job with the Lamb and Meninga Auto redemptions in S2, the masters series to me always felt like it was an after thought once S2 had run its course. Also the 94 Kangaroo Tour album set was released around the same time, it seems like it became more about volume rather than quality at that stage and it really showed in the unappealing design of the 95 S1 commons etc..

DSC07167.JPG

You will be hard pressed getting $450. I had my whole set of Masters on there, including base set, inserts & Steve Renouf Sig card all in mint condition & it didn't sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom