94 Master autographed steve renouf redempetion

Status
Not open for further replies.

corolln

OzCardTrader
Real Name
joel
hey guys i have a autographed steve renouf redemption car and player card also signed. all enclosed in a case no'8 of 110 for player n no'181 of 300 redemption card how much would i get for this i had it priced aorund 2001 and it was $500 just wondering. let me know if anyone is interested could put a photo if wanted

Yeh, I agree, not sure what you have there so a scan would help. The 1994 Masters auto card was a 3 card set consisting of the Redemption Card, Certificate of Authenticity and the Signature Card numbered to 500. I know the COA is numbered because mine and the auto are both numbered 95, I cannot say as to the Redemption card because I don't have it and in the last 6 years I have personally only seen 1 complete 3 card set. As to price, the two cards have gone for around the 150 mark on average.

Here is a scan of mine for the original poster to have a look at and compare.

1994 Masters Auto - Steve Renouf.jpg

1994 Masters Auto - Steve Renouf.jpg

Is the redemption card numbered on the back? I wonder why there arent more of these floating around on ebay etc?

I have only seen one 3 card set since they were released & i think it went for $450, but it was a while ago, so i cant be sure about that.

I have the redemption card, the cert of authenticity and the signed card - all in perspex covers and untouched (they were handled with surgical gloves out of the mail and sealed immediately). All in pristine condition. Card # 144. Whats the going rate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom