92-94 Upper Deck, Skybox and Fleer Ultra

CaineM

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Caine
Looking to see if people are looking to offload their pieces from early 90s. I know not much money in these ones but it’s when I was into collecting like mad and want to recall the old days.
Thanks all!

You could probably still snag a box of UD or Skybox at reasonable prices.

I suggest having a crack at a box. You won't regret it.

If you can grab some of those old boxes at a cheap price they are definitely a fun break.

I quite enjoy not having to worry about hitting some high end auto or short numbered card.

Broke a box of 92-93 Stadium Club a while back and it was great fun getting multiple Shaq/Zo/Sprewell rookies and a few of the iconic Beam Team inserts.

Definitely takes you back to the days when getting your favourite players base card and/or an insert were the highlight of your day!

Hi mate... I have a folder of 93/94 some 95 cards can send some photos.. just trying to see what they are worth at the moment.

Hi mate... I have a folder of 93/94 some 95 cards can send some photos.. just trying to see what they are worth at the moment.

Am waiting for a delivery at the moment of 93/94 cards and will let you know my gaps once I've had a chance to sift through.

Thanks!

So below are the gaps I still need to fill for my 93-94 Upper Deck set (all inserts):
  • SP3 Jordan Chamberlain
  • Box bottoms (2)
  • Jordan's Flight Team (all 20)
  • MJ Mr June (all 10)
  • Rookie Exchange Gold (10)
  • Rookie Standouts (all except Van Exel, Baker and Houston)
  • Triple Double (10)
  • Walmart Jumbos (28)

Still quite a list but open to what people have.

Cheers

Caine

i opened a 1994-95 skybox premium box from my pc out of lockdown boredom the other day, so if you are in an almost complete mint AF set of base, and some inserts, lmk via pm :p also may have some fleer, UD etc from around that time too, just have to check dates etc.

Back
Top Bottom