92-93 NBA beam team -full set for sale mint condition

Skipshabazz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Steven hourie
COMC User
Bogdaddy
Mint.also here's some others I found on ebay for price comparison for antire set

Screenshot_20220208-025706.png

Last edited:
Unless your set is graded and all PSA 10, you're better off looking at raw cards and finished eBay prices for a guide.

Also as per site rules you need to list cards with a price. Thanks

This has got to be one of the funniest sale threads I've seen.

His set is obviously not graded. He just thinks they are mint and therefore worthy of a PSA10!

I'd say they've either been out of the hobby for a very long time or never been in the hobby and have no idea how it works.

Their eyes have obviously lit up with these PSA10 comps and they were hoping for a big pay day!

To be fair he does have 24,835 graded basketball cards on comc, including 53 beam teams, by mint I think he's referring to anything Ex-Mt or above. Seems like a fair few of them graded from 6 to 9 or thereabouts. But yes, not gem mint 10s by any stretch.

What would a raw set be worth? Might be interested in trying to buy a set if one becomes available.
any help on price would be great.

What would a raw set be worth? Might be interested in trying to buy a set if one becomes available.
any help on price would be great.
You could put together a raw set by being patient for less than $1K easy. Ungraded Shaq and Jordan may be a few hundred each and the rest should be between $2-20 each. Problem is at the moment everybody wants Gem Mint 10 prices for their cards when they are not Gem Mint 10's.

You could put together a raw set by being patient for less than $1K easy. Ungraded Shaq and Jordan may be a few hundred each and the rest should be between $2-20 each. Problem is at the moment everybody wants Gem Mint 10 prices for their cards when they are not Gem Mint 10's.
But my raw cards are definitely gem mint (BGS) 10's. I've only taken them out of the screwdowns 24 times to wipe the dust off with my fingers.

Back
Top Bottom