9-card binder sleeve question

mattyeah

2nd place = forgotten in the blink of an eye.
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
jacecross
Howdy all, does anybody happen to know if you can purchase 9-card binder sleeves for thick cards?
Want to start on my Exquisite chases but want to get the required folder supplies first if they exist.

Just the base from each year this time Ben. I may have wept openly when I saw the current prices of the Lebrons and Kobes comparative to what I paid and sold them for all those years back :)
Still got several 90's through present insert sets to complete, but a lot of those are at the MJ, Lebron and /or Kobe stage of completion.

Just the base from each year this time Ben. I may have wept openly when I saw the current prices of the Lebrons and Kobes comparative to what I paid and sold them for all those years back :)
Still got several 90's through present insert sets to complete, but a lot of those are at the MJ, Lebron and /or Kobe stage of completion.

Ha ha, yeah man. I have been building my Exquisite stuff back up slowly. The prices are steep..

ive been able to squeeze my exquisite into 9 page sleeves...just put single cards in until they cant fit then wait a few days and put one in then do the same..it will stretch it enough to fit them in

I had thought about that. It doesn't split the pocket?
Nope! 🤣
IMG_20201206_224506.jpg

Back
Top Bottom