6 More Autographics

sjay2k

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scott
eBay User
sjay2k
These 96/97 Autographics arrived today: Jerry Stackhouse, Eddie Jones, Kerry Kittles (RC), Michael Finley, Byron Scott and Kenny Smith.

I love the Finley auto (cool backwards "F"). I like this set because the players seem to have put a decent amount of effort into the signatures.

Anyway this puts me up to 10/95 from the set. Nearly there!! ;)

one.JPG

two.JPG

fin.jpg

The Stackhouse looks great and you've gotta love Kenny Smith.
I agree, the autos here are more value for money quantity wise than most of todays. The old school players have awesome autos.
So many of the youngsters sign garbage. Thats why you have to stay in school ;)

Excellent start!!!

You're right, they did put a lot of effort into signing.

Wasnt this one of the biggest first auto sets out? I know there were autos before these, but one of the biggest?

Thanks guys, and yes mavsman I think this was the first real auto insert set (probably one of the biggest ones ever too-- 95 players?).

congrats mate I like the Finley too and wouldn't anyone have loved to pull the Stackhouse back near his rookie Year (ie when he was supposedly good hehe)? I know I would have!

Back when I was collecting this set, Eddie Jones was one of THE cards to have...very hard to find....along with Hill, Pippen, Garnett, Stackhouse and Sprewell.

It's an awesome set!

Cheers
Matt

That Kenny Smith one's rad. This set is very cool indeed, the only thing missing is good pictures, if it had good pics it would hard for me to resist collecting

Very nice, one of my all time favourite sets.....your making me want to start going for it too!

I remember pulling that Kenny Smith back in the day, damn I was stoked!

Great auto's mate .
I remember pulling the hill when they first came out,It was worth about $450 back then.

great looking cards

like most ppl here that appear to have caught the autographics bug im considering going after then 97/98 set

Back
Top Bottom