6 Boxes of Avengers - Age of Ultron

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Was originally going to go a case of this, but the auto list looked pretty ordinary when it came out, so I trimmed my order to 6 boxes (thankfully D&A let me alter my preorder without taking much of a hit). Not the greatest of boxes, but not the worst either. Sketches were good, and the Scarlett Witch costume card is an SP. Always good to get a bonus plate, and I did get an actor auto, though it's the weakest of the set unfortunately. The Black Widow is the /10 Holofoil version, so not bad as a PC hit. Was a fun product to break anyway!

Anyone know whats the go is with Spidey with the Wolverine claws ??

AoU-1 (Large).jpg

AoU-2 (Large).jpg

AoU-3 (Large).jpg

Last edited:
when I saw the actors signing I thought awesome some big names but then with the timing of its release I wasn't able to order any of it, I like the costume cards from this release. some nice hits!!

Nice break! Very nice patch piece on the Scarlet Witch.

I quite like the Spidey sketch (no idea about the claws though!) although I never do understand why characters not in the actual movie are drawn as sketch cards. Even if they are in Marvel, it seems odd to me to feature characters that are not in the Marvel movie that the set is about!

Some nice cards there , would u be interested in selling me a common set?

Anyone know whats the go is with Spidey with the Wolverine claws ??

Spiders have hook-like claws very much like that on their feet. They use them to hook over their webs so they don't slip off.

Nice break :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom