50th B'day Michael Jordan Showoff Thread

drobfan8

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ben
Ok so I had a search and noticed there's no Jordan showoff threads on here????

Here's his Airness" top 50 plays of all time. Enjoy.

With his 50th B'day just gone M.J's name is everywhere again.

I'd love to see what this cardsite has in the way of Jordans.

Who's gonna get us started???

Looking forward to the drooling.

Benny

Ok ill start......

IMG_0004-1.jpg

Image113a.jpg

Cheers
Matt

Lovin' this thread - impressive stuff fellas:hearts:

Not sure if everyone had enough of my ol's MJ Auto's;) so I'll put my other PC stuffs that rarely posted around here

5 of MJ's GU/ Jerseys from his PRO Career Lifetime
***3 BULLS Colourways***

*** A Wizard GU's ***
DSCN2672.jpg
****and a stint at Baseball life ***
MJBASEBALLPRISTINEPOP1.jpg

5 of MJ INSERTS

MJ.jpg
MJCA21.jpg
RaveReviewPSA10.jpg

Keep 'em coming lads:)

Wow, just as I thought, alot better stuff than what I have:cry:

Ha ha, amazing stuff. I'm sure there's plenty more from this site.

I have some favourites:)

Here are mine, most of them are low end but remind me of a simpler time.

95/96 Flair Hardwood Leaders.

My first EVER Michael Jordan card, even had to pay the full $8 for it.

Such a shame these were so common at 1 per pack as it's still one of my favourite insert sets.

DSC02356_zpsd4ac7dc0.jpg

Only ever got to bust one pack of these when these came out and I hit a Zo vs Shaq card (worth $10 at the time).

So I busted a box of 93/94 Skybox a couple years back just so I had a couple of these.

Classic Jordan.

DSC02353_zps5dbe3a40.jpg

When I first started going hard at collecting (i.e, more than a pack here or there) it was 95/96 time.

Had the whole set of 95/96 Ultra base as a kid, but when I saw a cheap box come up a couple of years ago I had to bust it.

Pulled a bunch of Jordans too.

Got all 4 of these in the one box, so much fun, had a hot pack with 12 inserts!!!!!

DSC02357_zps45897775.jpg

DSC02358_zpsce8cc701.jpg

Another card I wished I could have gotten close to as a kid. Never even saw ANY player from this set as they were SUPER rare at 1:48 packs.

95/96 Skybox Larger than life

DSC02359_zpsa099aa81.jpg

I recently completed my 96/97 Flair Row 2,1 and 0 chase. Such a special set and it's great to see parallels that are different and not just a change of colour. This set has 3 different Rows with 3 different designs. Then you add in the legacies (which I'll never own a Jordan) with the amount of HOF'ers and that rookie class and you've got yourself one of the most amazing sets IMO.

96/97 Flair Row 2,1 and 0.

DSC02363_zps91448351.jpg

Lastly, I just had to throw an Exquisite in. I really miss my 04/05 Exquisite Auto Patch but I'll get another someday, I hope.

04/05 Exquisite Enshrinements away /25

I love this photo, the auto is faded which is a shame but I don't care. This photo has been used a few times on other High end Jordans but I still love it.

DSC06692.jpg

DSC06688.jpg

Thanks for looking and I hope to see ALOT more Jordan awesomeness.

Benny:thumbsup:

Supercharged Collection How rare is that prototype?
The metal version surely the most sought after version (Yup It's on my want list if the price is right:rolleyes:).
There is a rumor this metal card was initially a joint production between NBA and a food company used as promotional item to be inserted inside the food product/packaging before supposedly then becoming official NBA product. It was however abandoned due to safety hazzard /cut from thin film metal sheet

I am sure I read above on someone's blog. Let's see if I can dig that story out:kick:

The metal version surely the most sought after version (Yup It's on my want list if the price is right:rolleyes:).
There is a rumor this metal card was initially a joint production between NBA and a food company used as promotional item to be inserted inside the food product/packaging before supposedly then becoming official NBA product. It was however abandoned due to safety hazzard /cut from thin film metal sheet

I am sure I read above on someone's blog. Let's see if I can dig that story out:kick:
You are correct sir..

Back
Top Bottom