$500 reward to find a Scumbag!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand the hurt in this for you Ang, however being angry at the guys involved in this doesn't help.

Group breakers keep us all in a sense not only with different affordable ways to gain cards, but also have sometimes a massive load of things to do, especially when it comes to mailing out.

I would sincerely hope that if it did end up with someone "accidentally" that they would not only be honest enough, but also not stupid enough, to be holding onto it and returning it, not matter how high stakes the card is.

I do hope you get it.

i am not sure what package i have received from cherry. but the ones i have didn't have any of those. will keep eye out for them in the next few packages

do i still get a reward if i end up being the "scumbag" when my next cherry package arrives? :p

man that is hard to swallow mate lets find these cards for you, i no Carlton91 and he is a good bloke so i dont think it would be him, keep us up dated , its only a matter of time before they turn up , i will keep an eye out for you on the bay and other sites.

When did everyone receive the rest of the cards from this break? Is it possible the card is still in the mail (on the way to the wrong person)? Christmas period - mail has been very slow. I only just received some Cherry break cards last week that were from early December. Just saying, the "scumbag" might not have received the card yet. So if it arrives in their mailbox soon, hopefully they don't feel too threatened to actually put their hand up. Hope you find it though and i'll keep an eye out in all the usual places.

From my experience Parra is an aggressive and greedy person, plus we remember when Steve completely flipped and stole from Bolli - you can never really tell with people.
Also just putting it out there, is there no chance Grayson might have mailed it to someone not on that list just in a different lot of mailing? Or he posted it but the postal service lost it? Seems you may be (understandably given the situation) assuming someone has done wrong when they might not have.
I hope you do get it and everything turns out ok.

Sorry to hear about that mate.. Hopefully your card turns up and if not hopefully Cherry will reimburse you for the full card value seeing as it's their error

Also just putting it out there, is there no chance Grayson might have mailed it to someone not on that list just in a different lot of mailing? Or he posted it but the postal service lost it? Seems you may be (understandably given the situation) assuming someone has done wrong when they might not have.
Grayson has spoken to all involved in the break and they've received their cards from the break in question, as I did except for the Davis (and Thomas). So I'm assuming someone did get the Davis…..and someone from that break because they were sent out within days of the break. I also hope it turns up. And with the help of all the wonderful members on OZCT there's no chance that the card can surface without being noticed. Ebay and all card forums will be constantly scoured, fairs will be attended…….plus someone will want to claim the reward! Or someone will wake up with a conscience and do the decent thing, and return it back to either Cherry or myself.

I think hairy has a valid point when he says that Grayson may have accidently sent it to someone who was not in that break as he has had a lot of breaks happening recently.

Has he thought of contacting everyone that was in his breaks? No need to contact me as it wasn't sent to me

Lets just hope it magically appears if someone out there has it now would be the time to fess up. Lets all refrain from finger pointing the last thing needed is mud slinging as it will not help the situation. If you have it or know where it is contact Grayson or Angpin.

Lets just hope it magically appears if someone out there has it now would be the time to fess up. Lets all refrain from finger pointing the last thing needed is mud slinging as it will not help the situation. If you have it or know where it is contact Grayson or Angpin.
In no way am I pointing the finger at anyone, nor do I want anyone else pointing the finger at anyone else unless you're 100% sure….then please either contact Grayson (Cherry) or myself, thanks.

I think in future for Grayson's protection would be easy to just film him packing all the big cards from his breaks as he is packing them into labelled padded bags. Free to film and keep on his own drive.

I think in future for Grayson's protection would be easy to just film him packing all the big cards from his breaks as he is packing them into labelled padded bags. Free to film and keep on his own drive.

Very good idea, for Grayson and the client's peace of mind both.

Hope this gets sorted for you Ang!

When did everyone receive the rest of the cards from this break? Is it possible the card is still in the mail (on the way to the wrong person)? Christmas period - mail has been very slow. I only just received some Cherry break cards last week that were from early December. Just saying, the "scumbag" might not have received the card yet. So if it arrives in their mailbox soon, hopefully they don't feel too threatened to actually put their hand up. Hope you find it though and i'll keep an eye out in all the usual places.
I've been informed by Grayson that everyone from that break received their cards, appreciate the support.

If the card is not found surely Cheery would have to compensate as it was there screw up really.
In saying that I do hope u do get it but from a flawless break I got a card about 2 week late and it had a wrong postcode which is the reason why it delayed.
Honestly he should have taken care of it alot more especially on a very high end card.

Good luck mate

That's one big mix up! Really hope you find it Ang. I have dealt with quite a few of those guys involved in the break and would also be happy to act as a middle man to avoid any more agro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom