SOLD/TRADED $50 Kobe auto SALE - official thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advantage How the hell did i have that lol by refreshing my pages???
Im sure plenty here have a regular Optus cable connection haha

I really don't care because I'm not fussed by missing out, I was just enjoying playing.

My internet couldn't keep up, by the time I refreshed there were replies, that's why I resorted to just replying sold at random:lol: and it almost paid off, I was one off one time. Ha ha.

Good on you for getting 5 though. You're a top bloke.

I really don't care because I'm not fussed by missing out, I was just enjoying playing.

My internet couldn't keep up, by the time I refreshed there were replies, that's why I resorted to just replying sold at random:lol: and it almost paid off, I was one off one time. Ha ha.

Good on you for getting 5 though. You're a top bloke.

Cheers man was fun thats for sure man at least u had a bloody drink lol i was just sitting here sweating haha

Don't mean to put a dampener on the thread, but just for my own reference did the ban on the "one at a time" sales threads get lifted???

Don't mean to put a dampener on the thread, but just for my own reference did the ban on the "one at a time" sales threads get lifted???

I listed the amount each card would be sold for prior to each card being listed. The price never changed unlike those other threads so not sure if that makes a difference.

Plus I wasn't bumping my own thread, and it wasn't a reverse auction. Big difference.

I listed the amount each card would be sold for prior to each card being listed. The price never changed unlike those other threads so not sure if that makes a difference.

Plus I wasn't bumping my own thread, and it wasn't a reverse auction. Big difference.

I was legit just curious, I got no problem with the sales method!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom