Dan
eBay User
mamboblue72
Just got back fro the shop with these!

2007 Supreme
Pack 1 Base + HOF Oliver
Pack 2 Base + HOF Allan Jeans
Pack 3 Base + HOF Spencer + AA Lade
Pack 4 Base + HOF Bradley + Armitage Draft Pick Sig 178/450 Woo Hoo!

2008 Classic
Pack 1 Base + Foil Steve Johnson
Pack 2 Base + Foil Richard Douglas
Pack 3 Base + Foil Ben Rutten
Pack 4 Base + Foil Joel MacDonald + Hawks Predictor! Mini set here i come Yahoo!
You Beauty!!
Not bad considering the packs were shuffled on the seat of the car and when they were opened! There is always hope in that last pack!!!

Damn your luck... i remember my 15 random packs from the zone and all i hit was a Shaun Burgoyne Tribute Match card.

Man that is absolutely amazing that you got the Hawks Predictor!!!! And also the Draft Pick Signature!! well done mate:thumbsup:

will have to see what i get from this new box tomorrow, will more likely chase the premiership cards! i like the sound of a continuing set over many years

well done mate good return. I hate when u buy packs u never know which ones 2 pick... Seems you don't have that problem :)

I know what you mean about the continuing set. That is why i have collected the Hall Of Fame set since '96. Even got the folder to display them in.

alas my Mojo has deserted me when i needed it the most, busted a box of 2008 classic and only got a Rhys Palmer Gold, Gary Ablett jnr medal and the Melbourne 1955 and Western Bulldogs predictor! OH well!

Busted a 2008 Champions and got a Brown Gem Card (This set is not my cup of tea really)

oh well roll on the next set, got the 2009 champions flyer in the mail to day and 4 promo cards nothing special!

Back
Top Bottom