4 Boxes Busted last night

ChrisW77

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
eBay User
bodypositiveptyltd
Hi everyone I used to collect b'ball cards in the early to mid 90s and just recently got back into nrl collecting. Thought I may try my luck with some B'ball boxes. Can you guys/girls let me know if any of these cards are any good thanks . Chris

Box 1 was upper deck 2008-09 I got:
Star Quest: Billups (un-common/copper), Larry Bird (un-common/copper), Chris Bosh (un-common/copper), Kobe (common), Vince Carter (common), Tim Duncan (Rare/Blue), Kevin Durant (Ultra Rare/Gold), Julius Erving (common), Kevin Garnett (un-common/copper), Rudy Gay (un-common/cooper), Artis Gilmore (common), Dwight Howard (common), Allen Iverson (common),, Magic Johnson (super rare/ Blue), Michael Jordan (common), Shawn Marion (un-common/cooper), Tracey McGrady (Rare/Cyan), Yao Ming (common), Shaq (common), Chris Paul (common), Dwane Wade (super rare/Blue) and Deron Williams (common)
Chicago Bulls - Michael Jordan (1991) and Toni Kukoc (1997)
Lakers - Kareem (1988) and A.C Green (1988)
Boston - Tom Sanders (1969) and Bill Sharman (1961)
Danny Granger UD Game Used Jersey
Kobe Bryant Hereos number 6
Gold electric court Brandon Roy and Michael Redd

Box 2 was 2004-05 R-Class Upper Deck:
Rtifacts: Paul Pierce and Alan Houston.

Box 3 was 2009-10 Upper Deck Draft Edition:
Titans: Ty Lawson, Sam Young, Chris Paul, Bill Walton, Darrell Griffith and David Thompson.
Alma Mater: Chris Paul and Lorena Ochoa (golf lol)
School Ties: Leo Lyons and Demarre Carroll
Coaching Legends: Billy Donovan
Draft Class: 1989 Vlade Divac/Glen Rice/BJ Armstrong and 2009 James Harden/Ricky Rubio/Stephen Curry.
Alma Mater: Kobe Bryant numbered 04/99

Box 4 2009 Panini Elite:
Carmelo Anthony Clutch Performers
Team Work Mavs Kidd and Dirk
A-R-C Eologists Mike Bibby
Prime Targets Brandon Roy
Elite Series O.J Mayo
Passing the Torch Dan Majerle to Chris Kaman

It was heaps of fun ripping into heaps of packets

Gday mate and sounds like you had fun opening the boxes, that's the main thing!!!

Some of the Starquest are worth a couple bucks each, Pierce Rtifacts is nice. What was your auto in the Draft Edition? Nice low #d Kobe there too.
The Elite seemed below average did you list all the hits?

They probably were retail boxes I only paid $110 for the lot delivered off Ebay. Thanks for letting me know though everyone. I don't know how you guys afford to buy the top end boxes. Although in saying that I've spent about $3000 on Balmain and Wests Tigers cards in the last nine months . Thanks again. Chris