$30 pink Startoons - most teams available

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you have to do is pick up the product. You tilt it any direction and you'll see it. Most newsagents will have them on display close to the front counter anyway.

Everyone is doing it and if they're not they are a liar. Hell, my 8 year old could check name and colour to find the ones he wanted.

Everyone is doing it and if they're not they are a liar. Hell, my 8 year old could check name and colour to find the ones he wanted.

Be careful when you say everyone, I haven’t done it nor do I think it’s the right thing to do, I know of many others who are of the same opinion. I’m keen to get my hands on the ones I would like however I will not lower my standards to do what has been done by others. I’ve explained to my 9 year old son what has been happening and the methods people are using to obtain the numbered cards and that we will not be doing this ourselves. Maybe my standards are higher than those doing it and I’m teaching my son to be honest and not attempt to cheat the system, no matter how easy it could be.

Daniel is one of the best blokes I know and I find your comments here disgraceful.

He's done more for collectors than you'll ever know with generous trades, IP hunts and plenty of give and take.

I'm proud to call him my friend and if you're going to burn him for this you're not welcome to trade with me ever again.

Which comment in particular do you find disgraceful? All of it is the truth isn’t it?

I haven’t dealt with him personally as far as I’m aware, however I’m happy to be corrected. He may have helped out many collectors which is not being taken away from him and it is obviously great to hear.

For people to think that he is providing a service for collectors by filtering through stock over numerous stores, then selling the $9.99 product for $30 to $60 have to be kidding themselves. You say he does plenty of give and take, however this thread seems to be about a lot of taking.

This is just my humble opinion that I chose to share and will stand by, and if I loose a trade because im willing to be honest and fair, well so be it!

Be careful when you say everyone, I haven’t done it nor do I think it’s the right thing to do, I know of many others who are of the same opinion. I’m keen to get my hands on the ones I would like however I will not lower my standards to do what has been done by others. I’ve explained to my 9 year old son what has been happening and the methods people are using to obtain the numbered cards and that we will not be doing this ourselves. Maybe my standards are higher than those doing it and I’m teaching my son to be honest and not attempt to cheat the system, no matter how easy it could be.

Which comment in particular do you find disgraceful? All of it is the truth isn’t it?

I haven’t dealt with him personally as far as I’m aware, however I’m happy to be corrected. He may have helped out many collectors which is not being taken away from him and it is obviously great to hear.

For people to think that he is providing a service for collectors by filtering through stock over numerous stores, then selling the $9.99 product for $30 to $60 have to be kidding themselves. You say he does plenty of give and take, however this thread seems to be about a lot of taking.

This is just my humble opinion that I chose to share and will stand by, and if I loose a trade because im willing to be honest and fair, well so be it!
Then again Ryan, he spent the petrol, the kilometeres, the wear and tear on the vehicle and the mind and body, I value my time pretty highly, after all it is limited.
Yes he may be charging a little bit for the cards, all well and good, if you do not want them then you do not have to buy them, if he did not buy them, maybe the unsold packs would have been burnt, given out to kids. Or they could have been distributed in different ratios when returned to tla.
Like all newsagency stock does, then you may have bought a box in 2 months time and be cursing and swearing you got a dud box.

Last edited:
I dont have a problem if he searched them. No value in the actual packs so good on him

Opened a pack that I knew only had a green a few days ago, hadnt busted anything for a while so thought why not.
Warriors predictor, there can be some value in them out side the bonus insert.

Of course I would, however from all the stock that I’ve seen, it’s impossible to see what the colour is when they are hanging on display. It’s not that simple as you are suggesting.

To observe the colour someone would need to handle the packet and manipulate the product to see what is behind.

The amount of product handled and stores visited to obtain 28 cards is excessive.

As mentioned earlier, we all have differing morals
Why do you care.....it's not like he is doing you out of anything.......it's his sales thread so if you don't want to buy anything then bugger off.

Few sold pending payments.

Have these left - $30 each.

3 - Josh Jackson Bulldogs #28
4 - Wade Graham Sharks #65
6 - Anthony Don Titans #71
10 - Coen Hess Cowboys #81
12 - James Tamou Panthers #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom