Wookie-dragon
$30 each

Postage $3 regular $5 registered

Pm if interested in any.

SP3 - Josh Jackson - Bulldogs - 028/100
SP4 - Wade Graham - Sharks - 065/100
SP10 - Coen Hess - Cowboys - 081/100

Last edited:
Wow how many cases did you buy to get that many? I’d say not many.

Id say that you filtered through newsagent stock to pick them out. I’d also suggest that’s as bad as shill bidding on eBay.

Not a good look in my books but then again, everyone has different morals.

Id say that you filtered through newsagent stock to pick them out. I’d also suggest that’s as bad as shill bidding on eBay.

I dont have a problem if he searched them. No value in the actual packs so good on him

I dont have a problem if he searched them. No value in the actual packs so good on him

If??

You’d be naive to think that he didn’t search for them or believe in incredible luck.

There are only 18 packs per case. Roughly the maths is approx 1 pink per 13 packs. 28 pinks (which are currently listed) equates to approx 364 packs which is 20.2 starter cases for a total cost of $3640

There is no if!!

How Much for these 3
SP3 - Josh Jackson - Bulldogs - 028/100
SP14 - Team (Roosters,Warriors,Tigers,Raiders,Bulldogs,Broncos,Sharks, Dragons) - 065/100
SP15 - Jack DeBelin - Dragons - 006/100

So you wouldn't take a numbered insert if you could see it clearly through the pack?

It's not like he opened them in the store or even weighed them. It's kinda hard to miss the colour too.
Of course I would, however from all the stock that I’ve seen, it’s impossible to see what the colour is when they are hanging on display. It’s not that simple as you are suggesting.

To observe the colour someone would need to handle the packet and manipulate the product to see what is behind.

The amount of product handled and stores visited to obtain 28 cards is excessive.

As mentioned earlier, we all have differing morals

Of course I would, however from all the stock that I’ve seen, it’s impossible to see what the colour is when they are hanging on display. It’s not that simple as you are suggesting.

To observe the colour someone would need to handle the packet and manipulate the product to see what is behind.

The amount of product handled and stores visited to obtain 28 cards is excessive.

As mentioned earlier, we all have differing morals
All you have to do is pick up the product. You tilt it any direction and you'll see it. Most newsagents will have them on display close to the front counter anyway.

Daniel is one of the best blokes I know and I find your comments here disgraceful.

He's done more for collectors than you'll ever know with generous trades, IP hunts and plenty of give and take.

I'm proud to call him my friend and if you're going to burn him for this you're not welcome to trade with me ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom