3 mobile questions anyone???? Please help.

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
Ok I'm officially old. This new technology has me. :smt102

I upgraded from my blue screen mobile to a new ericson k608i. Bloody phone does everything except clean the kitty litter! :eek:

First they stuffed up the whole thing and the old number hasn't ported over to the new phone. Secondly I installed the cd software with hope I could transfer photos and ringtones onto it and it doesn't work.

Do I need to be connected to do even that? The call center in India is no help. :twisted:

Lastly everthing is so expensive as far as extras like ringtones, screensavers and games and shit. Anyone know sources onlie for all that stuff thats free etc that I could download once it actually works.

Phone salesman are the most useless bunch of human beings and generally know as much about the actual phones and settings as a our legends box breaker knows about my actual collection :p

Anyone with this phone or on 3 that can help out with the basics like downloading, using the usb etc would be greatly appreciated :lol:

chadjaja said:
Do I need to be connected to do even that? The call center in India is no help. :twisted:

LMAO!!!!!

apu.jpg

chad > im sure you need to be connected to the network before you can use those features. For extra ringtones and logos and all that, im sure u have bluetooth.. buy one of those USB bluetooth devices that u can plug into your PC, download wav or sound files, and then send it to your phone.

I thought at least I would be able to take off photos and add some etc. That and put on some mp3's.

Time to give Apu another call and for him to tell me to "Please calm down sir" LOL

"EDIT"

You have to be on the network just to transfer your own files off and on the mobile from your PC. Thats strange. Big brother is watching you it seems.

They agree it should have been done and working but the info for the account hasn't hit the 3 people yet even though everything is done instantly online. :shock:

C'mon someone give me some links to some good free shit??? Timmy you out there???

NO CRAZY FROG! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Have you installed the required drivers and programs to make the USB connection to work? The CD should be auto-run to give you these options.

Yeah the cd works and the program and installed with the phone recognised when plugged in. But without being on the network yet the phone doesn't show up in the box or let me do anything. Should be fine once they decide to connect the bloody thing. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom