3 Boxes of Games of Thrones Series 4

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Wasn't in a hurry to pick up these due to most breaks I've seen having been pretty ordinary. Looks like a lot of autos of lesser cast members and the main stars are very scarce. That being said, even though I didn't pull any EL's I was happy to pull the two ladies that I did, and another of the Aussie Noah Taylor. The Valar Morghulis cards are also very nice....

GOT4-1 (Large).jpg

GOT4-2 (Large).jpg

Not bad some nice looking cards there. might aswell get the boxes now before you know it they'll be 150+ a box :p

Not bad some nice looking cards there. might aswell get the boxes now before you know it they'll be 150+ a box :p

True dat! Based on past releases they go up in a hurry... They did make a lot of boxes though - 11,000 of Series 4, but that's still a 1,000 less than Series 3...Series 1 was only 9,500 boxes and Series 2 was 10,000 - and series 2 seem the rarest...

Wasn't in a hurry to pick up these due to most breaks I've seen having been pretty ordinary. Looks like a lot of autos of lesser cast members and the main stars are very scarce. That being said, even though I didn't pull any EL's I was happy to pull the two ladies that I did, and another of the Aussie Noah Taylor. The Valar Morghulis cards are also very nice....

GOT4-1 (Large).jpg

GOT4-2 (Large).jpg
Hi interested in G2 king Joffrey, valar Morghulis looking for G1 John Snow as well Cheers

Back
Top Bottom