3 Boxes of Draft Prospects - MOJO!!!!! :)

bigtex

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michael
Hi guys, I'm a new member on this forum. Three boxes have just come to my doorstep via courier. I'm very happy with what I got. :):D

Box 1:

Josh Bootsma Rookie
Shane Kersten Rookie
Devon Smith Nickname 24/25 :)

Box 2:

Michael Mascoulis Rookie
Clay Smith Rookie
Jonathon Patton Nickname 24/25 :D

Was VERY happy with two nicknames. But this box just topped it off.

Box 3:

Chad Wingard Rookie
Will Hoskin-Elliott Rookie

and....

2012 DRAFT PROSPECTS ULTIMATE REDEMPTION!!!!!!!!!!! :woot::worthy::D:kick::thumbsup:

Will post scans later. :)

Is that the only 3 boxes of prospects you have bought? WOW !! Very lucky with the Ultimate Redemption, & you get the #25/ 25's... very lucky mate!

Yep, only had three boxes. Definitely didn't expect it.

Just uploading to computer now. Hopefully up in next 15 minutes.

Sorry, laptop ran out of power. Hopefully uploading in a few minutes.

Here are the cards. Only got 2 checklists - none in the first box. :confused:

PICT0420[1].JPG

Nice bust but......

Courier? who gets 3 boxes delivered via courier.....thought Dave said all the boxes were sent out on the same day!

Nice bust but......

Courier? who gets 3 boxes delivered via courier.....thought Dave said all the boxes were sent out on the same day!

They probably were sent out on the same day. Took 7 days to get over to Tassie, got to the local post office and got delivered to here via courier. Besides, there was a David Jones package that came with it as well. ;)

They probably were sent out on the same day. Took 7 days to get over to Tassie, got to the local post office and got delivered to here via courier. Besides, there was a David Jones package that came with it as well. ;)

Im in Tassie and mine only took a day or two, both times i ordered boxes. Weird.

Back
Top Bottom