Superstar Card Number - MG14

53009604.jpg

==

2. - Todd Payten
HANDSIGNED by Todd at a game a while back

Superstar Card Number - MG16

56401997.jpg

==

I'm looking for offers for this.. Please real offers to not stupid ones.

Also have a look at My trade and Wish list .. Link found in my SIG

Thank you for our time.

I'm looking for offers i have seen them on ebay from $150 and $200 buy now.
I sold a non signed wilie mason for $25 today. Sorry mate.

If it was signed in black I would've taken it.

Oops I take it back at those prices. :woot:

Seriously if you are looking for those kind of dollars you will be lucky to ever move them. IMO to us on the Eastern seaboard (where getting signed cards is not overly difficult) $25-$30 for a signed card would be a stretch. Unsigned GEMS about $10-$15 and a signature some might argue actually devalues the card but maybe adds a $10-$15 premium for the right buyer.

Don't shoot the messenger just thought you should know why no one offers the big $$$$$ your thinking.

Rgds
Ross

Oops I take it back at those prices. :woot:

Seriously if you are looking for those kind of dollars you will be lucky to ever move them. IMO to us on the Eastern seaboard (where getting signed cards is not overly difficult) $25-$30 for a signed card would be a stretch. Unsigned GEMS about $10-$15 and a signature some might argue actually devalues the card but maybe adds a $10-$15 premium for the right buyer.

Don't shoot the messenger just thought you should know why no one offers the big $$$$$ your thinking.

Rgds
Ross

Yea i know mate i grow up in sydney. anyways im was not saying i was looking for that much i just said i see them go for around that.

Im more looking to trade them for stuff i need more then anythink. You i dont think i could bring my self to sell a 2009 card in 2009 signed for that much lol maybe if it was closer to 10years old.

Thank you for your post anyways it clear's up some stuff

If you ever get a signed Petero gem in black...i will be interested...either black or gold really
Brplat
(tried to get all my gems to be signed in the same colour pen..however priddis is in black and gower is in gold:rolleyes::rolleyes:..might have to get 2008 priddis in gold too...)

Yea i know mate i grow up in sydney. anyways im was not saying i was looking for that much i just said i see them go for around that.

Im more looking to trade them for stuff i need more then anythink. You i dont think i could bring my self to sell a 2009 card in 2009 signed for that much lol maybe if it was closer to 10years old.

Thank you for your post anyways it clear's up some stuff

Mate no problems I just wanted make sure your expectations were realistic, sorry it seemed a bit harsh but I just watched NSW loose and was a bit pi$$ed off. ;)

As you say to the right buyer you will get better offers, but big Willie is hardly flavour of the month at the moment, but then on the other hand the Payten is a good one because the Tigers fans love him and there's plenty of them on here.

I'm in the same boat as Brplat in that I already have a few of this years signed and they are in black so maybe I'm being a bit particular hoping to get them all signed in black.

Good luck,

Ross

I got luke isca in black pen. i Do like the sliver more then black. as you see to many cards signed in black.. gold is a other good color..

I got luke isca in black pen. i Do like the sliver more then black. as you see to many cards signed in black.. gold is a other good color..

True that.. :D however i want all the gems signed in the same colour..i dont mind if its black, sliver or gold..as long as its all the same haha
Brplat

$200??????? you gotta be dreaming mate( the castle ) hahaa.
seriously youve seen them go for 200? or you just see some idiots on ebay selling there fake autos for high prices to make them look like they are worth that much haha.

$200??????? you gotta be dreaming mate( the castle ) hahaa.
seriously youve seen them go for 200? or you just see some idiots on ebay selling there fake autos for high prices to make them look like they are worth that much haha.

Nah they have been real post's and real auto's but yea i think it was crazy!! like i can see some one paying $50 or $60 but not $150 but they sold one was in bid as well

- Also i dont think it would be worth it to auto a card <-- Fraud thats a big as$ fine + the player or who ever it maybe mite have you charged as well

for like the 4 time now i know ur not going to get that much for them and i more want to swap them for cards i need, Then sell them.

;) Cheers anyways mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom