2nd crack at collecting

Jimmy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jimmy
eBay User
Onei_jame
Hi all, Jimmy here I'm a massive NBA fan and looking to start collecting again after finding my 92-93-93-94 nba cards! It isn't as easy this time! No more just gomg to the corner shop lol. I have been looking at some hobby boxes to buy and I'm thinking of gettin true new national treasure hobby box ame before that maybe elite. Any advice on the best value for money sets or sets with the best chance of a decent "hit" would be appreciated..... Cheers jimmy

Hi all, Jimmy here I'm a massive NBA fan and looking to start collecting again after finding my 92-93-93-94 nba cards! It isn't as easy this time! No more just gomg to the corner shop lol. I have been looking at some hobby boxes to buy and I'm thinking of gettin true new national treasure hobby box ame before that maybe elite. Any advice on the best value for money sets or sets with the best chance of a decent "hit" would be appreciated..... Cheers jimmy

Welcome to ozcards Jimmy. A lot of us are here because like you we found our old cards!

Thanks guys, any advice on the best value for money hobby boxes or if there are any actual stores anymore to buy from

Back
Top Bottom