UFC 2nd CASE BREAK - Knockout 2013

devo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
OK, so I have my second case here. I may have ordered it when I was drunk and on the high from ripping the last case................:p

Thinking about it.....it would be hard pressed to beat my last case but here I go!

Same as last time, only listing the main hits. If anyone wants relics or mat relics lmk.

Box 1.

ScreenShot221.jpg

Nice start with a Rousey TT /9 and a redemption :( of full contact auto Britney :) :hearts:

Box 4.
ScreenShot224.jpg

HAHA Reem is haunting me tonight! Sweet sonnen Chelle ;) . TT auto Mighty Mouse.

Book card.... bit shattered was gunning for a glove auto.... but beggars can't be choosers

OK, half way not a bad start. Lets go for gold!

Box 5.

ScreenShot225.jpg

Yep that's a good box!:) GSP and Mouse Full contact and a Picket TT AU /3!
Sorry Phil......you lost.....but you are Wonderful ;)

Box 7.

Errrm..... well......ahhh yes, what order should I put these hits?

ScreenShot227.jpg

ScreenShot228.jpg

OH BABY! Red Hot and RONDA!!!!!!!! Full Contact Auto!/75 (sorry abot pic. scratches on top loader)

AND

MT FIRST

1 of 1
not including plates and sketches

my first propper 1/1

ScreenShot229.jpg

and a 1st auto too! SWEET. and fights Big Nog on Sunday! Good luck mate!:thumbsup:

Box 8.

Last Box.
ScreenShot230.jpg

A big shout out to Ripsnorta and Flugel for 3 for sharing the moments on the big rips together.

Thanks to all that have looked. OCT is a great community and has some great MMA collectors.

And I havn't forgotten about you torry

Cheers

hey im looking at getting into collecting UFC Knockouts, where do you guys get your cases/boxes from?

Hi Lucas, welcome to the site! It's always nice to have more MMA collectors here.

Mostly get cases from www.dacardworld.com but the falling $ is adding a bit of a sting compared to the good times we have had.

Back
Top Bottom