24 Boxes 24 Days - Traders Giveaway Results - ALL WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Busted mine last night.

Just the odds as per box
- Liam Fulton Retirement was the 1 in 72

Just throwing it out there - more than happy to trade the Fulton for a Tim Mannah Club Leader...

I'm glad to see the NRL cards ESP gave away for the collectors who support their product, Are now available to
be sold off from winners who don't support their product, To the collectors who do support their product.
- At a bargain price no less!!

Everything balances out in the end...

Im sorry if i have "offended" any of the "true" NRL collectors, as any open competition i ended up entering just like anyone else, i support this website just like others here and happened to win a prize. I unfortunately cannot fund another hobby so i requested to sell it at a reasonable price or to trade for Steven Adam NBA cards, so i never intended to make a quick buck i thought my price was reasonable given the fact that it was purchased almost automatically and i looked for prices on ebay.

I also sent the package tracked with a present to the buyer at a cost of $25 to myself so in reality i made a "profit" of $55 if you would like to know. I was open to trade to get cards that i do collect however it was purchased by a very happy member.

I am a avid NRL supporter of the Warriors and am going to the State of Origin tomorrow night with my 76 year old nana who is here from NZ but i cannot afford another hobby and thought it would be a reasonable price for someone who wanted it so once again i am sorry if you find that i merely was in it for the prize only i thought i was going to start an NRL collection but at this current stage i have no funds.

apologies to all offended by my actions.

Back
Top Bottom