2023 Traders Predictor shares - ALL SHARES FULL!!!

Hey Mark,

It is a great thing that you are doing. For the first time since select days, I picked up a premiership predictor. Not my team, but ah well. If you happen to hear of any other spots that come up for Tigers in predictor shares, can you please let me know.

Cheers

Hey Mark,

It is a great thing that you are doing. For the first time since select days, I picked up a premiership predictor. Not my team, but ah well. If you happen to hear of any other spots that come up for Tigers in predictor shares, can you please let me know.

Cheers
@jrinbulli - you need Tigers in any of your shares Jarrad

Just a heads up, i received my panthers predictor late last week, so will be in the mail to you this week.

Just for everyones information, I was in touch with TLA when I sent in share #2 and they advised me they have only received 9 sets so far, might struggle to get 50 this year I'm thinking.

So the good news is that the first 2 sets will be numbered under 10

Okay good news!!! All Predictors and redeemed cards are back.

Those in Share #1 have set #2

Those in Share #2 have set #10

Those in Share #3 have set #13

For those who haven’t done so already, please send through $8 for registered post via PayPal f/f to [email protected]

I will start packing this afternoon and will get cards in the mail on Monday. Enjoy.

IMG_9403.jpeg

For those who haven’t done so already, please send through $8 for registered post via PayPal f/f to [email protected]

I will start packing this afternoon and will get cards in the mail on Monday. Enjoy.

IMG_9403.jpeg
$8 just sent now. Chris LAUCHLAN

IMG_9403.jpeg
Hi Mark - Just sent $10 your way. Many thanks for organising this again. Cheers John

Back
Top Bottom