2023 Select New Release July 2023

You can pretty much add 200 onto any amount RGV are offering, even on release. A mate of mine enquired about selling a number of different releases to them last year and the prices they were offering fell somewhere between laughable and criminal.
Are they still for sale?

I honestly don't remember but most boxes were hundreds below what you would have easily gotten off eBay at the time, even after fees. I felt it reflected really poorly on them personally.
Screenshots?

I m going the ICL route I don’t think I will open my box . Might buy one or two on eBay .perhaps. Might start buying Brilliance instead for now

I m going the ICL route I don’t think I will open my box . Might buy one or two on eBay .perhaps. Might start buying Brilliance instead for now
Toughest part will be getting another in the public sale.

I have a feeling the bots are going to win this round

Yes already having a go on ebay I reckon the angst of trying to get one in the public release is worth a couple of hundred dollars at least lol

The bots will be out in plague proportions they haven’t had much Select series 2 to devour of late, they will be hungry.

I will have a go at my second box but not too worried anymore if I don’t succeed. I do think people are becoming tired of the effort you need to go to , especially if you are a collector only , like me.

I will have a go at my second box but not too worried anymore if I don’t succeed. I do think people are becoming tired of the effort you need to go to , especially if you are a collector only , like me.
Yeah i will be at the footy so i'll probably be no chance.

Got mates trying for me hopefully so hope that succeeds

Yeah I will be watching my sports bet disposal lines going up so maybe I will forget lol

Looking forward to Select upping the ante , when Grant comes out with the value on some of the gems in the cards . “I value them at”

Breakers seem to be basing their break prices at around a $900 box