2023 NRL Elite Official Thread

On face value, it definitely seems a step up from last year and at $10 a packet they really needed to. The Masters series is a great concept, hope they long continue with this. Hopefully the LST ‘’pop’ in hand again like they did in 2020. A card of that rarity should standout.

The dual signature is a great concept, hopefully not a one off.

All stars, I just don’t think the popularity is there among collectors. The jersey patch and booklet signature is tired, needs a new theme. A dual signature for each team would be ideal.

On face value, it definitely seems a step up from last year and at $10 a packet they really needed to. The Masters series is a great concept, hope they long continue with this. Hopefully the LST ‘’pop’ in hand again like they did in 2020. A card of that rarity should standout.

The dual signature is a great concept, hopefully not a one off.

All stars, I just don’t think the popularity is there among collectors. The jersey patch and booklet signature is tired, needs a new theme. A dual signature for each team would be ideal.
Totally agree with the popularity of the All Stars, it's just not quite there. Really need top tier players in that set to make it work. If they can replace them with Origin it would take Elite to the next level.

Totally agree with the popularity of the All Stars, it's just not quite there. Really need top tier players in that set to make it work. If they can replace them with Origin it would take Elite to the next level.
I think expanding the legends to either a club based series or a national based series (e.g PNG/Tonga/Fiji/NZ/Samoa) would be a great move. Imagine a Marcus Bai PNG signature or a Noa Nadruku Fiji one

Smith/Grant
Slater/Papenhuyzen
Lazarus/Asofa-Solomona
Inglis/Olam
Cronk/Hughes
Bai/Warbrick
Kearns/Welch
Kearney/Loiero

I like this idea

Back
Top Bottom