2023-24 NBA Season - Draft , hype, trades etc

IMG_2889.jpeg
IMG_2890.jpeg

I know him and Monty Williams had big issues, but Monty is with my squad now. Maybe the organisation agreed with Monty views or maybe Ayton wants to be a big fish.

He is really good, runs the floor faster than some little dudes, soft touch in close - must just really be a prick to be traded like that!
maybe they thought they haven't got anyone like Chris Paul to bring the best out of him now so may as well move on

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXWiqiXpfKE&ab_channel=ZHHighlights

Am I in the minority for really disliking this trade for Milwaukee?

As a second banana I flat out like Holiday better than Lillard. Is getting 10ppg extra scoring worth giving up the best perimeter defence around?

Lillard will take some scoring load off Antetokounmpo but defensively him and Lopez are going to have to be locked in.

Given you are also losing your starting SG as well, and yes their whole SG position is mediocre I know, I find it hard to get excited.

It looks like a trade that raises their ceiling but also lowers their floor. Given their ceiling was already NBA Champions it seems very risky.

Couple of good games today loving having the day off to watch!

Spurs guys still getting used to playing with Wemby- my god some times he was way open or had Kyrie (or it doesn’t matter who!) on him down in the post and the shooter would jacks up a 3 instead of getting it in to him - crazy

Back
Top Bottom