2023-24 NBA Season - Draft , hype, trades etc

He played well for Mexico vs Argies in the tri-series.

He's putting in work. I am bullish
I hope he works out for you. If he flies out the gate early next season I'd be tempted to grab the 2X 3X and move on.

I just took a 66% mauling on an Edgar Quero Bowman auto. Bought 50% below peak, held on, then he gets traded and the upside now looks minimal so better to take the loss and buy cards for my sets. Also, Cristian Santana from the Tigers has hurt me. The so called "gift that keeps on giving" that was 2021 Bowman Chrome is now looking like most Bowman Chrome releases - 95% of the checklist flopping. I hit Cristian Hernandez( the best prospect at release) in a hobby box from Cherry and at the time he was still fetching $200USD raw. His peak was $300USD. Instead of immediately selling the card I got it graded, got a PSA9 and he then proceeded to crap the bed. I haven't looked but the card might now be worth $50 USD max.

Again, hope Verdugo works out for you.

He broke the michael redds bucks record. That record lasted quite a long time
star wars GIF

Couldn’t have scripted a better return game by Ja Morant

that last play though was some pretty weak defence - they had to know who was going to drive and try to make it or draw the foul ! I think it was Dyson Daniels just outside the key that could have came and doubled harder rather than be in no man’s land.

anyway - good comeback win by the Grizzlies. Hope Ja learns from that stupid shit being suspensed.

Interesting third name on the list given Dantley was not a 3PT shooter or a big man.

A lot of efficient shooting and high free throw nights from a non-3PT shooting wing.

yeah a lot of 1st to do this and other obscure stats they find but some just make you think 💭
interesting stuff in historical context

Back
Top Bottom