2021 footy stars prestige

Is anyone else's order still without tracking information and showing as unfulfilled?

I managed to score myself a couple of boxes on Sunday morning.

I have an Order Number and have fully paid for the boxes and Express Post.

This is my first time purchasing from Select and understand they will have hundreds (maybe thousands) of orders to put into the system but just wanted to find out if anyone is in the same position with their order at the moment.

Is anyone else's order still without tracking information and showing as unfulfilled?

I managed to score myself a couple of boxes on Sunday morning.

I have an Order Number and have fully paid for the boxes and Express Post.

This is my first time purchasing from Select and understand they will have hundreds (maybe thousands) of orders to put into the system but just wanted to find out if anyone is in the same position with their order at the moment.
Should update today sometime

Yea same but it said won’t be picked up till today, but problem there is the 4 boxes I bought got tracking today but says won’t be picked up till Monday

It’s surprising a lot of shops selling before release, I was always told NEVER Sell before release date, I guess the newbies didn’t get that memo

I wonder if that is why they are amending the Select retailer list. Mr Wonka doing a test again maybe Festa.

I missed all the pre-orders (was a day late - snooze = lose) and as I don't have a local card shop to try grab today at launch I bit the bullet and jumped on 2 ebay flips. Basically paid double per box. Im not pleased about it.. and time will tell if that was a stupid decision, but I don't feel i would be getting any product to open this year otherwise. Now just hoping my secondary market purchase of someone else's pre-orders actually make it to me.

If anyone happens to be in Sydney on this thread - how do you go about getting AFL product like this? I can't find anyone locally (retail).

Back
Top Bottom