2021 footy stars prestige

The wait for my SCC box was sooooooooo worth it. Hello Dusty. And a Guthrie 007 Green too. Couldn’t be happier.

85D477C3-7061-4493-8CB1-43ECCEFF4C86.jpeg

D7CBAB63-CDE4-4B96-885F-B9E3B32B3C47.jpeg
we have a TOUCHDOWN !!!!
congrats bro, happy for you

The wait for my SCC box was sooooooooo worth it. Hello Dusty. And a Guthrie 007 Green too. Couldn’t be happier.

85D477C3-7061-4493-8CB1-43ECCEFF4C86.jpeg

D7CBAB63-CDE4-4B96-885F-B9E3B32B3C47.jpeg
Congrats mate! You definitely deserve it after your run of shocking luck.

Please tell the people watching from home what it's been like?

Opened 2 boxes, got 1 left which I will open today. Haven't hit a Marquee but can't complain with my numbered cards. Will post some details later.

Bit annoyed with my Gamebreakers though. Out of the 8 from my first box, the second box contained 6 of the same ones.

Opened 5 boxes

only got 1 single gamebreaker

the rest i have 2 or 3 of, never usually a problem with select but that collation is terrible

was getting pretty worried my first first blue and first 2 orange from the 2nd box were the same as box 1 but at least that's where the doubles stopped there

Congrats mate! You definitely deserve it after your run of shocking luck.

Please tell the people watching from home what it's been like?

Thanks mate. Up until last years Dominance I’d had a shocking run of bad luck for years, was having a very long dry spell. Then hit a Westhoff Influential to break the drought with my only box from that release. Totally feeling like the lean years make a hit like this more worth it.

What do people think a Dusty Marquee is worth by current day standards?

There’s one on eBay currently at $1325 and still has 4 days to go. I’d hate to be a Tigers collector right now, Dusty cards are just crazy. What are they worth? Guess we’ll find out when they start selling. Always get more selling on eBay, but the fees are the killer.

There’s one on eBay currently at $1325 and still has 4 days to go. I’d hate to be a Tigers collector right now, Dusty cards are just crazy. What are they worth? Guess we’ll find out when they start selling. Always get more selling on eBay, but the fees are the killer.
it's not fun.. judging by the price of last year's 'green' it's going to be a arm and a leg to aquire that ( let alone the marquee)
Marquee + green= ballpark your going to need 2k - 2.5k

I haven’t sold a card for yrs , but bought plenty. The Dusty you have is a beautiful card so I would keep it unless you need the money. It is a shame Dusty doesn’t have a Captain Signature as they are my favourite cards to collect. He will one day have a HOF Legend Signature but that won’t be for a while.

I have his rookie Signature maybe a couple , and maybe a couple if his diecuts , always thought these were way under valued. But the new glossier cards seem to be taking it to another level. It’s got me excited I might go and open a box of prestige now

Last edited:
I have his rookie Signature maybe a couple , and maybe a couple if his diecuts , always thought these were way under valued. But the new glossier cards seem to be taking it to another level.
by rookie sigh , you mean draft pick signature?
if so the price on them is crazy.
anywere from $800 to 1k+.
the D.P.S is a keeper for the long term

Yes that’s the one he also has no tattoos lol it has gone up a bit .I wonder if it has effected the price of the remaining Prestige 2010 ,think it is, box price?

Yep not sure you’ll get a Dusty marquee for under $1500 any time soon...

I had to buy a Grundy marquee just to trade for Dusty green & clearance king.

Opened a box best hits were a Swans Brownlow Predictor and a Pendlebury Green .

What do people think a Dusty Marquee is worth by current day standards?

01/40 is at $2500 with 5 days still to go. 3k plus easy on the cards with this one I think. I’m keeping an eye on any sales so I know where to value/price mine. 40/40 is at $1325 with 3 days to go. Anyone think it’s a 2k card?

C1F0859B-5BAD-439E-B3E5-D6E67B03684D.png

Back
Top Bottom