2021 Elite Official Thread

The reason I asked,was that in Diggaz random case breaks,it says Darius Boyd master series autos to be randomised between Broncos,Knights and Dragons.

It's likely that the Qld and Australian version would be randomised between the clubs he played for. Id imagine whatever club team he is in on would get that card.

So if the club card is in his Broncos strip, which I assume it will be, is Darius the first player to have a signature card with three clubs?

11 Strike CCM - Dragons
14 Elite LS - Knights
21 Elite MS - Broncos?

So if the club card is in his Broncos strip, which I assume it will be, is Darius the first player to have a signature card with three clubs?

11 Strike CCM - Dragons
14 Elite LS - Knights
21 Elite MS - Broncos?

Peta Hiku has him beat.

14 Elite Young Guns - Manly
17 Traders SAS - Penrith (Penrith had 2 this year - Cleary was the other)
19 Elite League Sensations - Warriors
21 Elite League Sensations - Warriors

11 Strike CCM - Dragons
14 Elite LS - Knights
21 Elite MS - Broncos?
I was talking about this to a friend today and he agrees it’ll probably just be a broncos card, but otherwise it’d be one for each of the 3 clubs he played for, or all 3 on the one card and then the 2 rep cards

Probably a reference to all 3 NRL teams on the one card i'd say...
Just thinking more about that, it’d probably be like a retirement card, 3 pics of the player with the latest club he played for being the middle (and the team whose logo would be on the card) and then the other 2 pics would have him in the other club’s jerseys

Sorry, It was limited to 1 per customer to try and spread around the access as much as possible.

As others have said, hobby stores have to purchase a considerable amount of stock to access a small ratio of Priority so it would always be a limited offer.

We've made the offer available for every Priority release so far except 2021 Traders, as our ratio received for that release was much worse than the 10:1 Boxes mentioned......contrary to @jrinbulli 's sources.....which I must say, have a horrendous success
Sorry, It was limited to 1 per customer to try and spread around the access as much as possible.

As others have said, hobby stores have to purchase a considerable amount of stock to access a small ratio of Priority so it would always be a limited offer.

We've made the offer available for every Priority release so far except 2021 Traders, as our ratio received for that release was much worse than the 10:1 Boxes mentioned......contrary to @jrinbulli 's sources.....which I must say, have a horrendous success rate in their conspiracy theories :rofl: :rofl:
It’s not like all dealers get the same chances to actually buy the stock they want now is it 😳

Is it true there will be a lot more breaks this year ?
I was actually just thinking to myself I wonder out of the 600 normal cases each release how many are actually made available for sale to consumers? It seems when things are “sold out” there’s literally hundreds of boxes still held back. It’s the same every release done ever but over the past few years it seems boxes won’t be sold as boxes after a certain amount have been sold as boxes/cases and only held off whereas previously if there were stock available you could still buy it as a box years later.
wish there was a sales counter across the board to see how many boxes of each release are still alive 🤣

It’s not like all dealers get the same chances to actually buy the stock they want now is it 😳
I wish! Trading Card Hobby Stores are typically dealing with products that are limited in numbers and therefore need to be allocated out.

We'd all love to get what we actually wanted. If you've got the secret formula that doesn't involve overprinting everything, you should spread the word.

I'd love to be able to go to the Pokemon Company or Panini and say, "Why am I only getting 4 Boxes of Product X and Zero Boxes of Product Y, it doesn't need to be this way.....I know just the person to solve the distribution issues in the industry" :p

I was actually just thinking to myself I wonder out of the 600 normal cases each release how many are actually made available for sale to consumers? It seems when things are “sold out” there’s literally hundreds of boxes still held back. It’s the same every release done ever but over the past few years it seems boxes won’t be sold as boxes after a certain amount have been sold as boxes/cases and only held off whereas previously if there were stock available you could still buy it as a box years later.
wish there was a sales counter across the board to see how many boxes of each release are still alive 🤣
Its not like it used to be especially with traders, made available to retail outlets in the past, where unsold stock was returned, reboxed and resealed and resold, no wonder people where getting dud boxes, ie searched boxes.
And people selling lots packets groups of 10 16, etc, the sigs already found so those packs were duds, peaves me off seeing this.
I also beleve all cards should be in packs.
Dealers not getting the extras to do what they want with them.
If they order 50 or more cases, they should be getting them at a far more reduced rate to make sure they stay viable and can get a good living out of it, as they are the ones doing the work for tla.
In saying that, they must keep evidence of breaks and sales, so they cant flog them off cheap or open themselves to onsell certain cards for massive profits.
If they order way more then their standard order, they would be allowed to open more.

I wish! Trading Card Hobby Stores are typically dealing with products that are limited in numbers and therefore need to be allocated out.

We'd all love to get what we actually wanted. If you've got the secret formula that doesn't involve overprinting everything, you should spread the word.

I'd love to be able to go to the Pokemon Company or Panini and say, "Why am I only getting 4 Boxes of Product X and Zero Boxes of Product Y, it doesn't need to be this way.....I know just the person to solve the distribution issues in the industry" :p
I noticed you said Pokémon and Panini and not TLA 😉😝

I noticed you said Pokémon and Panini and not TLA 😉😝
Of course not, we're already in an NRL thread discussing your issues with distribution. I added two of the major trading card companies in the world highlighting that it's universal, the frustrations with distribution in a market that deals with products that are limited in production size.

Of course not, we're already in an NRL thread discussing your issues with distribution. I added two of the major trading card companies in the world highlighting that it's universal, the frustrations with distribution in a market that deals with products that are limited in production size.
Yet the discussion was about NRL allocation mainly with how priority is given. We both know that TLA stops some dealers from buying enough stock to give some others more. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Let’s say there was 10 dealers then all 10 should be given the same options. So for elite they all can order 60 cases of normal and 6 priority. If say 3 of the 10 only want 20/2 cases then the 120/12 goes back into the pool for the other 7 to share if they wish to add to their order. That’s how in my humble opinion things should be.

I do like that you offer solutions and on the face of it, that one makes sense in theory. But then you have to dig deeper and think from a companies point of view that needs to move X amount of stock over the entire year because they have set fees / licencing / volumes to meet etc etc.

Using your NRL example above, everybody is all happy because we all got the same volume, all is even and fair in the world. Then Traders, an 1800 Case release comes out and the same dealers that were happy to take 60 Elite Cases because it's limited and popular, come back to you and say, Jarrad, sorry mate, I'll just take the 3 Cases of Traders, you'll have to find other sellers to take the rest.

It doesn't work, there is a reason why every single card company uses an allocation method.

I do like that you offer solutions and on the face of it, that one makes sense in theory. But then you have to dig deeper and think from a companies point of view that needs to move X amount of stock over the entire year because they have set fees / licencing / volumes to meet etc etc.

Using your NRL example above, everybody is all happy because we all got the same volume, all is even and fair in the world. Then Traders, an 1800 Case release comes out and the same dealers that were happy to take 60 Elite Cases because it's limited and popular, come back to you and say, Jarrad, sorry mate, I'll just take the 3 Cases of Traders, you'll have to find other sellers to take the rest.

It doesn't work, there is a reason why every single card company uses an allocation method.
Cmon mate we both know that’s not why TLA does the things it does. If they wanted to be fair they could and it wouldn’t be hard to factor in commitments in contracts etc if they are really that worried.

Back
Top Bottom