2021 Elite Official Thread

So if what your saying is correct and it could well be ($240 a box give or take ) , how much are the PRIORITY boxes going to be ???

If it is $240 a box (what the rumour is?) I'm guessing there would likely need to be more numbered stuff a box.

So if young guns signatures come back, along with league sensations you would have a Ruby per box, a Sig or Numbered hit and possibly another numbered card in the box.

Priority would be very expensive I think.... not sure what's in it but if it is the same as last year (Young Guns Parallels and Dally M Parallels) then as a Panthers fan this years release may be very very expensive.

The Panthers had 5 players in the Dally M Team of the year and if you add in a League Sensation, a Young Gun (3 parallels of each im sure) a Jersey Booklet/Jersey card (hopefully) and the rest.......I will need to sell my last kidney.

If it is $240 a box (what the rumour is?) I'm guessing there would likely need to be more numbered stuff a box.

So if young guns signatures come back, along with league sensations you would have a Ruby per box, a Sig or Numbered hit and possibly another numbered card in the box.

Priority would be very expensive I think.... not sure what's in it but if it is the same as last year (Young Guns Parallels and Dally M Parallels) then as a Panthers fan this years release may be very very expensive.

The Panthers had 5 players in the Dally M Team of the year and if you add in a League Sensation, a Young Gun (3 parallels of each im sure) a Jersey Booklet/Jersey card (hopefully) and the rest.......I will need to sell my last kidney.
That was Storm last year

With the Dally M cards being such a flop I wouldn`t be surprised if they are dropped this year but stranger things have happened ....Being of 67 killed them last year ....

Last edited:

Not your last kidney, on second thought,how about selling a few of those $10.00 MJ cards.😉

back on topic and away from that bball garbage.........:), with the rumoured price increase seeing a case having an RRP of 2400, what do you reckon we are likely to pay for priority......and if it goes thru the roof there had better be something pretty good in it I hope.

This, I hope, is the year for the Broncos Booklet Signature so I have pre-ordered two cases to kick off my Elite binge........so far I have been pretty lucky with elite, unlike traders.

back on topic and away from that bball garbage.........:), with the rumoured price increase seeing a case having an RRP of 2400, what do you reckon we are likely to pay for priority......and if it goes thru the roof there had better be something pretty good in it I hope.

This, I hope, is the year for the Broncos Booklet Signature so I have pre-ordered two cases to kick off my Elite binge........so far I have been pretty lucky with elite, unlike traders.
Yeah I’m a broncos collector as well, and I loved the design of the booklets, would be great to have them for broncos. Though I imagine there won’t be regular patches for broncos this year (not sure about booklet) since we had one last year, shame it was david fifita who is off at titans now, didn’t bother collecting it coz of that

Yeah I’m a broncos collector as well, and I loved the design of the booklets, would be great to have them for broncos. Though I imagine there won’t be regular patches for broncos this year (not sure about booklet) since we had one last year, shame it was david fifita who is off at titans now, didn’t bother collecting it coz of that
I'm in the same boat as a broncos collector, won't have road to finals patches so a spotlight patch booklet would be sick! Can't think of who I'd want it to be, Carrigan, Pangai, Herbie?

No One Page GIF

Was thinking about something today , maybe I’m wrong . Any idea why the signature quality for elite is always ok , but traders has issues ?

Back
Top Bottom