2020 Select Brilliance

Someone I have spoken with got 60 boxes, they don’t even do AFL Cards they seen an opportunity to quickly double there money for very little work and took it, they do a lot of stuff that sells out quickly ie. concerts, sporting events etc so they were set up to buy lots very quickly, and with select doing 3 seperate drops just made it easier

That's 29 extra addresses, names, payment details etc. That's just crazy

What about a ballot system that may work better .What happened to the days of buying a few packs at the milk at lol

I do miss those days. Getting 1990 Stimirols and pulling 5 x Mark Ryans in the same pack or going to trash and treasure and getting Mum to buy me an entire box for $5!

I see pros and cons of the increase in people buying cards .Pros ,more cards ,better quality ,strengthen hobby long term. Cons , hard to buy them ,may have to buy Individual cards rather than through buying and opening packs which imo is a big part of the hobby (The anticipation of opening your own cards.)

I see pros and cons of the increase in people buying cards .Pros ,more cards ,better quality ,strengthen hobby long term. Cons , hard to buy them ,may have to buy Individual cards rather than through buying and opening packs which imo is a big part of the hobby (The anticipation of opening your own cards.)

I speak with a few guys in the US who are having a hard time atm with the US boom. Walmarts/Targets getting raided before hitting shelves and its spreading from NBA/NFL to AFL! Moving to what is affordable

I miss opening packs but it's hard with the cost makes it really tough to pull the trigger

Stoked! 1 of the Seb Ross cards has hit eBay.
Rowan Marshall, Jack Steele, Jade Gresham, Jack Billings, Max King .... Why waste a perfectly good limited edition card on Seb Ross AGAIN!

At least he is a free agent next year. Will hopefully be some other team collectors problem when Select pick him for an insert yet again

Watch him get a /25 signature card in Supremacy 2!

Last edited:
Rowan Marshall, Jack Steele, Jade Gresham, Jack Billings, Max King .... WTF waste a perfectly good limited edition card on Seb Ross AGAIN!

At least he is an free agent next year. Will hopefully be some other team collectors problem when Select pick him for an insert yet again

Watch him get a /25 signature card in Supremacy 2!

Would be surprised if he's best 22 by the end of next season. He was awful this year.

Back
Top Bottom