2020 Select Brilliance

Rowan Marshall, Jack Steele, Jade Gresham, Jack Billings, Max King .... WTF waste a perfectly good limited edition card on Seb Ross AGAIN!

At least he is an free agent next year. Will hopefully be some other team collectors problem when Select pick him for an insert yet again

Watch him get a /25 signature card in Supremacy 2!
Out of Supremacy 2 we surely have too see a milne sig and a winmar sig 😇

Out of Supremacy 2 we surely have too see a milne sig and a winmar sig 😇
Love those selections. Just venting because of a team with so many champions, they go back to the Stewart / Baldock / Lockett / Riewoldt well every bloody time.

Was stoked with the Ross Smith sig /25 in Supremacy. One of my absolute fav cards.

Winmar and Milney are great shouts for next Supremacy sigs
For me, Lenny Hayes massively underdone in the last 20 years. Would love to see him on a big card.
Danny Frawley (sadly non sig card) would be incredible for obvious reasons too.

Anyone spot the error? Not a big one but still......

1606290569560.png

Appears as though the spelling error might be on all the dual sigs, not just Collingwood.

Saw that on the Burgoyne one on eBay. LOL their quality control and proofing leaves a lot to be desired.

It’s hit $150 already so at least that’s money back lol

Still no Harbrow or Lukosius found yet and Taranto hasn't hit 150! Still lots of junk left :(

Why is that do you think?

Doesn't have much push for collection outside of WCE fans, has been the focus of recent high end cards and has the Mainwaring in comparison in which has not been featured in cards for a long time so it naturally has a larger demand in general.

I just pulled

Jakovich Dual Signature #02
Wanganeen #32

keen to trade for the Tigers cards from this release (will set prices shortly upon review of others). Though initial thinking is Dual Signature as part of Dusty trade and Wanganeen as part of Dyer trade.

I just pulled

Jakovich Dual Signature #02
Wanganeen #32

keen to trade for the Tigers cards from this release (will set prices shortly upon review of others). Though initial thinking is Dual Signature as part of Dusty trade and Wanganeen as part of Dyer trade.

Huge 2 boxes mate, well done. Looking forward and extremely nervous to bust mine tonight.

Please post any images of your cards as you crack boxes of brilliance in this thread. Putting together a page on my site with an image of every card in the collection. Photo images ok for this set. Page will go live with the site in 2021. Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom