2020 footy stars prestiege release.

In before this next parallel....... the folks at Panini had a chuckle at the Zebra parallel anyway!

1589704768256.png

In all seriousness.....the Red Parallel looks fantastic...love the pattern on it and only numbered to 170!

Will there also be a Green or Blue parallel? Or a Black Parallel #/5 would be huge MOJO.....they would be huge cards.

Let's hope there's one more lower numbered parallel to complete a nice collectable trilogy that will fit aesthetically in albums 😆 Select have already hinted before they would never release any card that is numbered /25 or lower to keep every collectors dream of completing sets actually achievable

In terms of these ruby numbered parallels, are they the same players as the commons or are they parallel to those of the jigsaw puzzle cards?

Yeh fair points there. Forgot about the case cards.
I did hear that there aren’t a starbursts in this although I could be mistaken
fingers crossed your right with no starbursts in the release!
ugly and childish and hate pulling them from packs

fingers crossed your right with no starbursts in the release!
ugly and childish and hate pulling them from packs
based on my calcs.. my bets are on:
another random subset that we haven't seen before.. (numbered to about 70-80)
another parallel (numbered to around 40-70)
plat bps, maybe not all 4 players (numbered to around 40)
gold showstoppers (numbered to around 40)

Last edited:
Last two previews look quiet nice...though still really hoping for a couple of major high end inserts to really give it the “prestige “ stamp of approval

So crunching the Engine Room numbers equals 720 cases which gives us some round numbers for the bigger hits which seem likely.

Gold Showstopper /40 (One per case)
Platinum Predictor /40 (Four per case)

My guess is there's another case hit which would account for half the boxes and then another box hit in the other six boxes (Starburst to /60?) to go along with the Engine Room one per box.

Zebra DC 1:3
Red Parallel 1:6
Milestone Foil 1:12
Engine Room 1:24
?? - 1:48
Platinum Predictor 1:72
Gold Showstopper 1:288
?? - 1:288

16 inserts per box, 8 packs with common cards only.

Last edited:
I agree with those speculations above! Now does anyone think a third premiership predictor variant might be in place (IE platinum pp and around 80 per club)?

I think:
Starburst Fluer de lis /60; 1:48
Platinum Brownlow predictors /40; 1:72
Platinum premiership predictors /80; 1:144
Gold show stoppers /40; 1:288

Back
Top Bottom