2020 Elite Redemptions

Diggaz TC

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
diggaztradingcards
Got these today. Most have been picked up on behalf of customers or Break Participants.

20200914_155805.jpg

20200914_155944.jpg

20200914_160035.jpg

Trust me I’m very annoyed; was bound to happen with the amount of redemption cards this year....
They obviously sent mine to someone else and theirs to me

Thats s***, imagine this happens to the people that spend extra hundreds to get #1 or jersey #! I'll be taking photos of my redemptions before I sent in as proof just in case
I did that, sent tla an email stating the cards I was sending in with pictures of front and back, wrote on a postic note which was sent in with the cards the numbers and still got different

Interesting having the Team and white versions in black and the LSB in gold? I really like how the area for the auto is white and has been boxed out if that makes sense . Personal preference but I think it highlights the auto better?

Thats s***, imagine this happens to the people that spend extra hundreds to get #1 or jersey #! I'll be taking photos of my redemptions before I sent in as proof just in case
Was about to say this. When numbers dictate mark value of said card, especially with 001 Gutho that sold for $400 approx. Imagine paying that and you got number in the 60’s or 70’s.
This is very worrying.

Back
Top Bottom