2020 Elite NRL - UPDATED Checklist Page 41

Assuming Dally M cards are a 19 card set - aligning with the Major Awards...

7 teams will not have representation in this set (Sharks; Tigers; Titans; Cowboys; Knights; Panthers & Sea Eagles) - whilst the Storm and Roosters will have 5 cards each; Eels & Broncos (x2); & Dragons, Bulldogs, Raiders, Warriors, Souths - 1 each

I still miss the days when hardly anyone wanted Raiders cards and you could get spot 15 in a draft break and the Raiders spot would still be available. Only way I’d get those days back is if I started collected Panthers, Titans or Dogs 😂

Ah yes, the good old days when it seemed like there was only 4 or 5 of us. How did we all of a sudden get so popular?

Sorry if this has been bought up before but what’s the go with the 8 cards per pack? Is that a typo or it is 8 per pack? If it’s 8 then what’s that mean for the Emerald & Diamond mojo sets? Will they just be 8 in the set or those packs will have the 9?

Here you go limited to 66 or 67 I think
96E2841B-FAB1-41D0-87F4-A7159DBE9E31.png

Sorry if this has been bought up before but what’s the go with the 8 cards per pack? Is that a typo or it is 8 per pack? If it’s 8 then what’s that mean for the Emerald & Diamond mojo sets? Will they just be 8 in the set or those packs will have the 9?

Unsure, maybe each pack has 8 commons and an insert / parallel making it 9 per pack.

Emeralds are individually inserted this year, 1:5 boxes

Assuming Dally M cards are a 19 card set - aligning with the Major Awards...

7 teams will not have representation in this set (Sharks; Tigers; Titans; Cowboys; Knights; Panthers & Sea Eagles) - whilst the Storm and Roosters will have 5 cards each; Eels & Broncos (x2); & Dragons, Bulldogs, Raiders, Warriors, Souths - 1 each

There is only 18 cards in the Dally M set ....

I still miss the days when hardly anyone wanted Raiders cards and you could get spot 15 in a draft break and the Raiders spot would still be available. Only way I’d get those days back is if I started collected Panthers, Titans or Dogs 😂
It’s like sharks these days also

Here’s a question for everyone, who is the one player who you really hope isn’t the League Sensation sig for your team, but there is a decent chance that they will be?

Mine is Brodie Croft. I’d be absolutely devastated if he was the Broncos choice.

Last edited:
This is my greatest fear, being a Dogs supporter, we don't have a lot to look forward to.
Elliott or DWZ if we're kind of lucky, or Foran again, which I'd be OK with.
Imagine Cogger, JMK, Napa, Holland or ?????????????.................it could get worse.

Nah couldn't be worse than Holland.
:confused::(:cry:

This is my greatest fear, being a Dogs supporter, we don't have a lot to look forward to.
Elliott or DWZ if we're kind of lucky, or Foran again, which I'd be OK with.
Imagine Cogger, JMK, Napa, Holland or ?????????????.................it could get worse.

Nah couldn't be worse than Holland.
:confused::(:cry:
I would be happy if it was Foran.☺

Yeah I don’t envy Eels, Dragons, Souths, Tigers & Broncos collectors as they have had it hard for way longer then me as a Raiders collector. Hard enough it being only a couple years but with those teams it’s been a very long time 😬
But now you can sell all those spares for big $$$ - That’s a good thing

Back
Top Bottom