2020 Elite NRL - UPDATED Checklist Page 41

How he’s still there is a mystery. Must have photos of someone
They literally have no better option. That’s the problem. It’s a real shame that he played on this year. He’s had a great career and will be largely remembered for a couple of years of dreadful footy. While he’s far from a league sensation this year, I wouldn’t be disappoint for him to be Brisbane’s choice as he’s never had a Brisbane sig.

They literally have no better option. That’s the problem. It’s a real shame that he played on this year. He’s had a great career and will be largely remembered for a couple of years of dreadful footy. While he’s far from a league sensation this year, I wouldn’t be disappoint for him to be Brisbane’s choice as he’s never had a Brisbane sig.
He was great at the Dragons.

I actually feel for him , he looks that tired and over it and maybe he’s got a few dramas going on ?

I was just going over the promotional sheets for the 2020 elite and it says 1 league sensation auto per 3 boxes.If this is the case maybe these cards will be harder to get and hold there value in the future.Any more sneek peaks coming.😉

I was just going over the promotional sheets for the 2020 elite and it says 1 league sensation auto per 3 boxes.If this is the case maybe these cards will be harder to get and hold there value in the future.Any more sneek peaks coming.😉

80 LS White per player x 16 = 1280 ....2 per case .....( I wonder what is in the other 20 cases )
1 Black per case as normal .... 1 x Team in 2 cases .....

Last edited:
I think you may have looked at that wrong ...80 LS White per player x 16 = 1280 ....2 per case .....( I wonder what is in the other 20 cases )
1 Black per case as normal .... 1 x Team in 2 cases .....
Where it says 1 league sensation per 3 boxes,i was thinking the 3 per case could be 1 auto per different level.It doesn,t matter as im not going to buy a case.I will get a picture of whats actually in the cases when Diggaz/Michael does his case breaks.

Where it says 1 league sensation per 3 boxes,i was thinking the 3 per case could be 1 auto per different level.It doesn,t matter as im not going to buy a case.I will get a picture of whats actually in the cases when Diggaz/Michael does his case breaks.

Your right 1 league sensation per 3 boxes ( 2 white , 1 Black ) ....LS White 10 less than last year so as you said lets hope it increases the value ....1280 White and 640 Black ...3 per case 640 cases ...I wonder what will be in the other 20 cases ....660 total cases ......

Your right 1 league sensation per 3 boxes ( 2 white , 1 Black ) ....LS White 10 less than last year so as you said lets hope it increases the value ....1280 White and 640 Black ...3 per case 640 cases ...I wonder what will be in the other 20 cases ....660 total cases ......
Maybe the 1 of 1s and the milestone redemptions o would hope

With your calculations,do you think the other 20 cases will have the numbered to 20 LS auto.

With your calculations,do you think the other 20 cases will have the numbered to 20 LS auto.
660 case run (Mentioned above).
20x16 = 320
660/320 = 2.06
So basically 1 in every second case.
Given this is the same as the billy autos, I say you will get a either a team logo or a billy Sig per case. Unless it’s loaded, then you get penuts in the next one

My guess the break down will be based on sell sheet info maths:

3 x Boxes L/S
1x Box Billy or Team Logo
1x Patch Card
1x Patch or Spotlight Sig
2x Black Young Gun
2x Emeralds

however disclaimer my math is bad so might be off.

If every case has 3 LS cards then 20 cases have ZERO ...So I am sure that won`t happen , so some cases must only have 2 ....

80 LS White per player x 16 = 1280 ....2 per case ( 640 cases )
40 LS Black per player x 16 = 640 .... 20 x Team LS 1 in 2 cases ..... ( 640 cases )

If every case has 3 LS cards then 20 cases have ZERO ...So I am sure that won`t happen , so some cases must only have 2 ....

80 LS White per player x 16 = 1280 ....2 per case ( 640 cases )
40 LS Black per player x 16 = 640 .... 20 x Team LS 1 in 2 cases ..... ( 640 cases )
I think it will be a hard chase for the auto,s this release.So that makes me think they will hold there value,depending on the player for each team.

I found that 2018 Elite was collated well, 2019 not so much. I had boxes of 2019 with no hits (not even a ruby) and then done that had 3 or 4 numbered hits.

I have heard that TLA did not send a rep to oversee packing in 2019, hence the average collation. I have heard that did not send one this year either ...let’s hope the collation is okay.

I found that 2018 Elite was collated well, 2019 not so much. I had boxes of 2019 with no hits (not even a ruby) and then done that had 3 or 4 numbered hits.

I have heard that TLA did not send a rep to oversee packing in 2019, hence the average collation. I have heard that did not send one this year either ...let’s hope the collation is okay.
Over the last 3 to 4 years i use to drive around each suburb and buy boxes from each newsagency when i could.I think this release will do the same,but just buy a few packets from each newsagency,and keep my fingers crossed i jag something.Anyway not far off now,and we can all show off our great hits we were able to get.Good luck everyone.☺

Back
Top Bottom