2020 Elite NRL - UPDATED Checklist Page 41

It’s it a worry that a 2019 Nrl Elite Jake Trojbovic booklet Sig is being passed in for $250 on eBay?
Or everyone saving penny’s for 2020 Elite?

With less Master set collectors and less team collectors being able to afford the amount of high end cards produced its not a huge surprise ...

Perplexed really as a sivo priorty sold for $700 4 days ago
My guess is that there are a couple of people trying to complete the full Traders set including all priority cards and this was one of the last ones they both needed and got in a bidding war. Crazy prices but if you’re already invested so much in the set and only need a couple more to finish it then it makes you spend more then you would usually. That’s my guess anyway.

My guess is that there are a couple of people trying to complete the full Traders set including all priority cards and this was one of the last ones they both needed and got in a bidding war. Crazy prices but if you’re already invested so much in the set and only need a couple more to finish it then it makes you spend more then you would usually. That’s my guess anyway.
Papali went for $500 and there's a Hoppate currently with a few days left, which will be interesting to see where it fall. All this must have abating on the Elite YG #/19

Papali went for $500 and there's a Hoppate currently with a few days left, which will be interesting to see where it fall. All this must have abating on the Elite YG #/19

I think the price will come down to who the Young Gunn is ...The better the player the more expensive the card will be and the team will be a fact as well ..... ....

There’s far too many Eels Supporters/Collectors...
Yeah I don’t envy Eels, Dragons, Souths, Tigers & Broncos collectors as they have had it hard for way longer then me as a Raiders collector. Hard enough it being only a couple years but with those teams it’s been a very long time 😬

Back
Top Bottom