2020 Elite NRL - UPDATED Checklist Page 41

Is there any cards like this bad boy in 2020 Elite or in future high end side set?

C05D43F3-ADA7-446E-9E0D-4A828A0C1896.jpeg

Was so luck to hit this (and jumper numbered) in the box set I ordered. Hopefully they re do it with all teams!

See this is the thing....... none of the Marvel Jersey cards were ever worn by the players...... so what is stopping TLA from buying 16 club jerseys - add in some extra teams NSW/QLD/Australia/NZ/Tonga/All Stars etc and make this set again but do it as a high end pack release rather than buying a whole set at once.

The possibilities.......

See this is the thing....... none of the Marvel Jersey cards were ever worn by the players...... so what is stopping TLA from buying 16 club jerseys - add in some extra teams NSW/QLD/Australia/NZ/Tonga/All Stars etc and make this set again but do it as a high end pack release rather than buying a whole set at once.

The possibilities.......
So true, but unfair on the other sides collectors. Even if the did multiple editions like futera unique mythicals. Gives every collector a chance to get there team.

I have never seen any #/06 patch Sigs for sale... or even know the prize they would command. That said, I would never part way with mine.

Back
Top Bottom