2020 Elite NRL - UPDATED Checklist Page 41

Have they ever doubled up on players signing for Traders then Elite (YG/LS) in the same year? Can’t recall it happening recently.

Makes sense but I’ve just realised that means Haas can’t be the Broncos young gun. Plenty of other options for them but as rookie of the year it would have been a great choice.

Said it before and I will say it again, been stripped of more titles then sharks have won and and still have more ligitement ones left over than your whole club ;) :x3:
What three? We didn’t receive help from a certain media corporation to get our first GF win.

we got 2016 NRL GF and 1979 AMCO Cup. We are just short one of your three

Sharks Own Melbourne Storm. (Just remember. Since the 2016, you have only won two games of the eight played)
Cameron Smith got sent off for the first time in his career..against the sharks and at shark park.
Storm knows sharks ain’t scared of them at all.

Going off last year, players posted cards being signed late May, so sell sheet for elite was dropped on the 24th June, then check list on the 19th July; any word on the timing for the drop this year?? Keen as for some info

Going off last year, players posted cards being signed late May, so sell sheet for elite was dropped on the 24th June, then check list on the 19th July; any word on the timing for the drop this year?? Keen as for some info

@Diggaz TC may have some knowledge of this?

Id be expecting later than normal.

Sales Flyer is currently scheduled to drop on Ozcard on July 14th with pre-sales beginning July 15th.

Checklist typically comes out about 2 weeks before release.

Release roughly scheduled for the 2nd half of August right now.

Obviously all of this can change still. Maybe Traders selling out prompts some things to move forward?

I still don’t understand this. Why wouldn’t you be promoting the product now? 2 months out, some previews and a sell sheet. Excitement will build and sales through the roof!

I still don’t understand this. Why wouldn’t you be promoting the product now? 2 months out, some previews and a sell sheet. Excitement will build and sales through the roof!
Your right on the mark.You,myself and many other nrl card collector,s on this site get keeped in the dark far to often.Promoting the 2020 elite release should start now.If the cards are in the printing process now,then why can,t we know who are the league sensation,s auto,s and the young gun auto,s.Also the spotlight signature,s.Im SURE there are people on this site who know what players have signed.Just say Cam Smith is your spotlight booklet signature,you could start putting your money away now,because it won,t be cheap.A little bit of information every couple of days would be great.☺

Back
Top Bottom