2019 TLA NRL Player In Focus - Official Thread

So far out of 21 Team Player cards we have
Melbourne, Souths x3
Cronulla, Manly, Newcastle, Parramatta, Penrith, Roosters x2
Broncos, Canberra, North Qld x1
Leaving 5 clubs with NO PLAYERS IN FOCUS
Canterbury, Gold Coast St George Warriors Wests Tigers ......

1564973302411.png

Melbourne, Souths x3

Last, second last, third last, fifth last so no great surprise in those but i do think if it’s borderline it should go to a team who is yet to get one. Eg RTS could have easily gotten one at some point

Melbourne, Souths x3
the only thing the dragons will consistently win every week, is the tackle count.

Was that the tackle count or missed tackle count Dave?
both, there is no intensity in there game,
they need to sack every one in the board room coaching staff and all players and start fresh, exceptions cam mcinnes and Tyson frizell, those 2 still want to play.
I still cannot understand why the hell they brought corey norman, he does not know how to read a game or respond to actions.

both, there is no intensity in there game,
they need to sack every one in the board room coaching staff and all players and start fresh, exceptions cam mcinnes and Tyson frizell, those 2 still want to play.
I still cannot understand why the hell they brought corey norman, he does not know how to read a game or respond to actions.
And were is Matt Dufty,in reserve grade.I totally agree with you on Corey Norman.Start from the coach,then get rid of all the hanger on,s.All we can hope for is a brighter 2020.I suppose every team has a bad trot,and this year its the dragon,s turn.

I am sure they will bounce back, far too proud of a club not to. Regarding the recruiting, I feel there are lots of teams who have done this in recent years either by paying for a ‘name’ or paying on ‘potential’. Look at Hunt & Norman, very good players in their own right but do they really want to be at St George?

Same for a couple of players at the Knights and Titans.

The Raiders paid overs for average players or on potential for years. As a result they didn’t really want to be there and the on field performances reflected this. Thankfully they have moved away from this model and slowly but surely are starting to benefit from it.

I am sure they will bounce back, far too proud of a club not to. Regarding the recruiting, I feel there are lots of teams who have done this in recent years either by paying for a ‘name’ or paying on ‘potential’. Look at Hunt & Norman, very good players in their own right but do they really want to be at St George?

Same for a couple of players at the Knights and Titans.

The Raiders paid overs for average players or on potential for years. As a result they didn’t really want to be there and the on field performances reflected this. Thankfully they have moved away from this model and slowly but surely are starting to benefit from it.
Right on brendan

I am yet to receive the IF15 of JAMES MALONEY from the 1st July

but got the SOO3 of JAMES TEDESCO and SOO4 of NSW CELEBRATION from the 15th July yesterday ..... Not the Cam Smith . though

Anyone else in similar situation .....?

I am yet to receive the IF15 of JAMES MALONEY from the 1st July

but got the SOO3 of JAMES TEDESCO and SOO4 of NSW CELEBRATION from the 15th July yesterday ..... Not the Cam Smith . though

Anyone else in similar situation .....?
yeah i had the same issue no cam smith but my origin and maloney arrived yesterday but i have a registered card to pick up later this afternoon

Back
Top Bottom