2019 series 2 whispers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a captains signature goes against Phil Davis signing on his IG account? Why would he sign the 1 per box card & a captains card? With also the likes of Ward, Kennedy, Salone, Walker, Zorko, Cotchin, Pendlabury already signing in the last 3 years?

Having a captains signature goes against Phil Davis signing on his IG account? Why would he sign the 1 per box card & a captains card? With also the likes of Ward, Kennedy, Salone, Walker, Zorko, Cotchin, Pendlabury already signing in the last 3 years?
Well mate, I am pretty sure the case hit captain signatures will be 9 clubs this year and will correspond with the remaining 9 clubs in T20 series ii. In this case I believe GWS case hit captain signature will be on of the 9 in next year's release. In that case having the Giants case hit signature in 2020 will enable Ward to be the signee as that's when he'd be back (hopefully). And with Rory Sloan, crows case hit captain of would also hold back to series ii in 2020

The design of the medal cards would make them idea case hits. If the medal is faded out, it leaves a prefect spot for a signature! :)

***SELECT DOMINANCE PREVIEW 4***

Our preview of the upcoming, brand new 2019 Select Dominance release continues today with a look at some of our Timeless cards. Stay tined for more previews and release date to come...

nice card, probably a low end series given 5 preview cards?

**SELECT DOMINANCE PREVIEW 5***

We continue our preview of the upcoming, brand new 2019 Select Dominance release continues today with a look at some of our Rookie cards. Stay tuned for more previews and release date to come...

not too bad looking rookies, they still have that mug shot look to them. why no action shots?

**SELECT DOMINANCE PREVIEW 5***

We continue our preview of the upcoming, brand new 2019 Select Dominance release continues today with a look at some of our Rookie cards. Stay tuned for more previews and release date to come...

not too bad looking rookies, they still have that mug shot look to them. why no action shots?

They don't look too bad, the reason for the action shots is some may not have played and secondly these were probably designed 2-3 months ago.

They should limit these to #/99 to make them a much sought after rookie card!

Not much of a leap in design from 2018 for parallels and rookies.

What else?
Certified sigs
Draft pick sigs
Premiership predictors
Another mid level subset
A limited subset 2 or 3 per case
Captain signatures - rumoured case hit

They don't look too bad, the reason for the action shots is some may not have played and secondly these were probably designed 2-3 months ago.

They should limit these to #/99 to make them a much sought after rookie card!
It’s an interesting point - imagine how much Walsh, Stephenson from last year, etc rookie cards would go for if they were say 1 per box and numbered out of ~100.

Not much of a leap in design from 2018 for parallels and rookies.

What else?
Certified sigs
Draft pick sigs
Premiership predictors
Another mid level subset
A limited subset 2 or 3 per case
Captain signatures - rumoured case hit
Pretty spot on as it seems. It looks those timeless inserts will replace the HOF concept back ends. Wouldn't be surprised should future HOF replacement concept correspond into T20 series 2 something like this:

2019 dominance

Captain signature (9); /60; 1:432 packs

1. Brisbane Zorko
2. Fremantle Fyfe
3. Geelong Selwood
4. North Melbourne Ziebell
5. Port Adelaide Gray/Jonas
6. Richmond Cochin
7. St Kilda Geary
8. Sydney Parker/Kennedy/Rampe
9. Western Bulldogs Wood

Dominance direct refractor (16); /100; 144 packs (at least one per club)

DD 1 Adelaide Sloan
DD 2 Carlton Walsh
DD 3 Collingwood Treloar
DD 4 Collingwood Grundy
DD 5 Essendon McGrath
DD 6 Essendon Perish
DD 7 Gold Coast Swallow
DD 8 GWS Whitfield
DD 9 GWS Kelly
DD 10 Hawthorn Sicily
DD 11 Hawthorn O'Meara
DD 12 Melbourne Gawn
DD 13 Melbourne Oliver
DD 14 West Coast Gaff
DD 15 West Coast Yeo
DD 16 West Coast Darling

2020 series ii= opposite clubs for captain signatures and dominance refractor diecut or whatever the fraction case search concept be...

***SELECT DOMINANCE PREVIEW 6***

Our preview of the upcoming, brand new 2019 Select Dominance release continues today with a sneak peak at some of our Players Ink Signature cards. On sale next Friday 28th June!

like the look of the signature cards, hardwick for hawks, i was hoping for stratton. @BLOWN8

I'm very happy that Shane Edwards is the Tigers player for Players Ink signature

Based upon youtube preview looks like signature is in blue and thicker than last years signatures

I am pumped to get my box from Ming. First year collecting so any idea how easy it will be to get an official Album?

lets hope the signatures are in blue ink, sharpie spent millions finding the right colour that will last the longest time without fading or staining. no surprise blue was the best colour, hence every sig out of the US is blue. took select 10 years to realise this. lol

next preview should be the draft pick signatures.
any money on another father/son dual signature or two?

thx for info @P-Dawg

***SELECT DOMINANCE PREVIEW 6***

Our preview of the upcoming, brand new 2019 Select Dominance release continues today with a sneak peak at some of our Players Ink Signature cards. On sale next Friday 28th June!

like the look of the signature cards, hardwick for hawks, i was hoping for stratton. @BLOWN8

Yeah I think it had to be either Hardwick or Stratton for Hawks as they are the only 2 regular senior players to yet get a signature card over the years. I’m happy with Hardwick, can’t wait to get my hands on one. These sigs look really nice.

lets hope the signatures are in blue ink, sharpie spent millions finding the right colour that will last the longest time without fading or staining. no surprise blue was the best colour, hence every sig out of the US is blue. took select 10 years to realise this. lol

next preview should be the draft pick signatures.
any money on another father/son dual signature or two?

thx for info @P-Dawg

I'd put money on a ken and dusty Fletcher dad and kid signature but almost certainly that won't be the case. Would love to see a Josh Kelly, Phil Kelly father son signature sooner or later. In terms of those blue signature cards, I think that is a preprinted signature and the hand signed are in black still. Probably one blue signature per box and the black one in two boxes thus remaining 1:72 hit be the draft picks?

All those cards say at the very bottom they are hand signed by the player? You post some absolute dribble at times.

All those cards say at the very bottom they are hand signed by the player? You post some absolute dribble at times.
Yeah sorry about that: to try and get to the point, those blue signature cards will not be real signatures - lower end than black ones - does that make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom