2019 series 2 whispers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah sorry about that: to try and get to the point, those blue signature cards will not be real signatures - lower end than black ones - does that make sense?

I reckon they will be in blue. You say you’d put money on a Fletcher father son sig then finish the exact same sentence with almost certainly won’t happen. I’m confused by that lol.

PS can't see why they're
Except the Shane Edwards blue signature card in the photo/video says it is signed by the player. Again, don’t think Select would ‘preprint’ signature cards for series 2
Ok, could be right there but TLA with rugby league have done that 'pre print'.
I reckon they will be in blue. You say you’d put money on a Fletcher father son sig then finish the exact same sentence with almost certainly won’t happen. I’m confused by that lol.
Ah hah! I see where you're coming from. To rephrase that, I have a feeling a Fletcher father and son signature is a potential and won't be surprised if takes place. But, as I don't have a reference to support my money, then perhaps such speculation not worth raving about?

Draft Pick Signatures...…….very Gold Standardish...…..save you having to sit through the video.

So will Dyson Heppell have a Signature Card out of this release #/50 or #/60?

Anyone confirm?

:)

Well if there is a second father and son signature, they'd be out of 50 or 60 if not. I'd also not be surprised should clubs with co captains have separate cards per player so could be as few as 40 if subject to a very top end tribute signature card?

Here are the previous captain signature releases. Looking forward to confirmation of who signed and whether or not it's a single year release.

2001 Authentic /50
18 captain cards signed (2 Eagles & 2 Dockers)

2004 Ovation /60
6 captain cards signed (including 3 dual signatures)

2009 Pinnacle /60
7 captain cards signed

***SELECT DOMINANCE PREVIEW 7***

We continue our preview of the upcoming, brand new 2019 Select Dominance with a sneak peak at some of our Draft Pick Signature cards. On sale next Friday 28th June!

Nice looking cards, blue ink too. i like the blue ink and the thickness of it. i think that colour is her to stay.

If there is some draft pick guru out there who has an hour to spare it would be good to see the list of draftees who are signing the cards this year, i assume the highest pick for each club.

Yes I talk a lot of dribble but let's take a look at what we think will be the breakdown from what we know and assume:

Common card parallels 1:3

All Australian 1:6

Rookie card set 1:12

Premiership predictors 1:36

Players ink signatures /180; 1:72
Draft Pick signature /180; 1:72

Medal winners 1:130

Timeless /100 (16 this year, 16 next year); 1:44

Players ink signatures /60; 1:216
Draft Pick signature /60; 1:216

Captain signature cards /55 (10); 1:432

This year's release to cover 10 clubs with sole captain
Next year's release to cover 8 clubs with co captains - one card per player

***SELECT DOMINANCE PREVIEW 7***

We continue our preview of the upcoming, brand new 2019 Select Dominance with a sneak peak at some of our Draft Pick Signature cards. On sale next Friday 28th June!

Nice looking cards, blue ink too. i like the blue ink and the thickness of it. i think that colour is her to stay.

If there is some draft pick guru out there who has an hour to spare it would be good to see the list of draftees who are signing the cards this year, i assume the highest pick for each club.
9Adelaide CrowsChayce Jones
21Brisbane LionsEly Smith
1Carlton BluesSam Walsh
13Collingwood MagpiesIsaac Quaynor
38Essendon BombersIrving Mosquito
17Fremantle DockersSam Sturt
2Gold Coast SunsJack Lukosius
11GWS GiantsJye Caldwell
52Hawthorn HawksJacob Koschitzke
15Geelong CatsJordan Clark
27Melbourne DemonsTom Sparrow
8North Melbourne KangaroosTarryn Thomas
5Port Adelaide PowerConnor Rozee
20Richmond TigersRiley Collier-Dawkins
4St Kilda SaintsMax King
10Sydney SwansNick Blakey
7Western BulldogsBailey Smith
28West Coast EaglesXavier O’Neill

I noticed on the preview videos the guy said that the draft sigs are lower numbered than last year and also said the players ink are low numbered with one signature per box.
Does this mean a case reduction again? If Select reduced production from 540 to 495 cases, that would mean draft pick/players ink numbered to /165 and captain signatures numbered to /55.

Yes I talk a lot of dribble but let's take a look at what we think will be the breakdown from what we know and assume:

Common card parallels 1:3

All Australian 1:6

Rookie card set 1:12

Premiership predictors 1:36

Players ink signatures /180; 1:72
Draft Pick signature /180; 1:72

Medal winners 1:130

Timeless /100 (16 this year, 16 next year); 1:44

Players ink signatures /60; 1:216
Draft Pick signature /60; 1:216

Captain signature cards /55 (10); 1:432

This year's release to cover 10 clubs with sole captain
Next year's release to cover 8 clubs with co captains - one card per player
Timeless subset features all players currently playing that are over 30 (this was stated on the select video) will replace the hall of fame limited edition card from last years release as a 1:12 card
Rookie cards will remain at 1:18 as they have been for the previous 3 releases

i was looking forward to see the players in the timeless series, roughead card looks great, but to include Tim Mohr as a timeless player for hawthorn, nothing against Tim, but he hasn't played a game for hawthorn yet, makes the quality of this subset questionable? even if they are individually numbered !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom