2019 series 2 whispers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so they aren’t part of Dominance? This is the third release replacing FF?

Thanks for the info!

Here is the image......

64347685_2317037274985628_1737110247400538112_n.jpg

I’m hearing the top end hit in Dominance is Captain’s sigs, has anyone else heard this?

Great if that's the case, wonder if they do all teams like in 01, some like in 04 or split over two releases like they did with guernsey redemptions and footy's finest for Certified

just had a look at the pic, nice sigs, thought i would post it here and save that 1 mouse click.

Here is Western Bulldogs Grand Final hero Don Ross signing his new "Premiership" Themed ultra thick cards for Select Footy Cards. There are a few rumours doing the rounds including the rumour of quad coaches auto featuring Ron Barassi, David Parkin, Alastair Clarkson and Kevin Sheedy. Great to see Select focusing again on the Greats of the Game!

Yep thx for that Matt, you already did it, well i am going to leave my pic too, its the only thing i've done all day. lol

Not trying to be disrespectful to Grand Final hero Don Ross, however, is there a great demand for his cards or any other old past footballers?

What's this about a signed t shirt from Mr.Copley? Didn't know there was in demand for stuff like that.

If it is Captain signatures this season, it would tie in with last years case total of 540 (9 captains x 60) assuming 9 this year and 9 next. Will Select miss out the teams with dual or triple captains this season and hope for a reduction next year?

Adelaide
2019 captain(s): Rory Sloane/ Taylor Walker
Brisbane
2019 captain: Dayne Zorko
Carlton
2019 captain(s): Patrick Cripps/ Sam Docherty
Collingwood
2019 captains: Scott Pendlebury
Essendon
2019 captain: Dyson Heppell
Fremantle
2019 captain: Nat Fyfe
Geelong
2019 captain: Joel Selwood
GWS
2019 captain(s): Callan Ward/ Phil Davis
Gold Coast
2019 captain(s): David Swallow/ Jarrod Witts
Hawthorn
2019 captain: Ben Stratton
Melbourne
2019 captain(s): Nathan Jones/ Jack Viney
North Melbourne
2019 captain: Jack Ziebell
Port Adelaide
2019 season: Ollie Wines/ Tom Jonas
Richmond
2019 captains: Trent Cotchin
St Kilda
2019 captain: Jarryn Geary
Sydney
2019 captain(s): Josh Kennedy/ Luke Parker/ Dane Rampe
Western Bulldogs
2019 captain: Easton Wood
West Coast
2019 captain: Shannon Hurn

**SELECT DOMINANCE PREVIEW 3***

Our preview of the upcoming Select Dominance release continues today with a sneak peak at one of our Medal Winner cards, featuring the Richmond FC's Jack Riewoldt's Coleman Medal win!

Stay tuned for more previews and release date to come...

Previews help build up the interest & excitement. Quality of product determines ongoing value not presales. Legacy was quality and we’ve seen the results
Thanks for your input there mate: I have some little idea of what could be in the release but I feel that some members on here find my ideas and speculation stuff somewhat a waste t time. I have a feeling however this release won't be as exciting legacy or certified due to a lead up to series 3 which will replace future force at end of season - think series 3 will be evidently similar and/or equivalent to NRL Glory release?

Nonetheless this is what we're pretty sure will be in 2019 series ii:

Another numbered back end parallel set

Rookie card set of nab 2018 design- only different designs

Draft Pick signature cards

Current club key players signature cards like SCS signature cards

At least one case hit signature card depicting some AFL Guru

Some non signature beyond box hit inclusive of Port, Freo, Goldy and GWS

yep im all for cards relating to older era. Loved the Brownlow Honours set. Would love a similar Coleman Medal set some day.
Yeah I wouldn't mind a Coleman themed release one day if inclusive of a top end concept depicting all 18 clubs including Freo, Port, Goldy and GWS as the current club goal kicker for their club regardless of whether they've got a Coleman medal or not

Yes, but that's out of Selects control when they just send the cards to the interstate guys to sign.......including losing some of them in the mail.

Lets just say this as well, know of 1 AFL player manager who was so good at signing his clients signature the player himself couldn't tell if it was his own signature or the manager had done it.

When you send cards to players to take care of, you also lose the control of authenticity. Not saying its the case here.....but its always a risk when sending cards to a player to sign instead of witnessing them.

Same thing happens with TLA.

Same thing happens with TLA.

Yes, even with some Sydney signers.......the managers supervise them.

While not AFL or Rugby League.......I know of one international player who had cards sent to them overseas to sign, the cards were sent back in a box loose and quite a number of them were damaged......the cards had been flung into the box after being signed and sent back........player got paid handsomely as well for the signing.

You really need to have players supervised to avoid any issues (and guarantee authenticity) otherwise anything can happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom