2019 NRL Glory Release Official Thread

A local newsagent to me bought multiple cases from TLA

Not bought from TLA i think, some newsagents have accts with Steve W so from release to 04 Feb 19 could buy at the wholesale price.

Rest assured that this release will NOT be dumped by the distributor, everyone pays the same price whether you buy one or one hundred cases and no one gets any freebies...

Half your luck. Must be confident in his clientele. Hopefully, they are taking advantage of the opportunity.

I was suprised as I had never bothered to go to this one before. Tells me he buys cases from TLA every year. Reckons he has already sold over a case of loose boxes in the first week

Last edited:
Got my first touch and feel and I must say the base cards appeal to me they are very nice.

On the error side of things I note they got Jack de Belin' s name wrong:

1547462196715.png

I also note that for Craig Young they list his debut as Country Seconds v City Seconds....really!!!!!

1547462365182.png

Got my first touch and feel and I must say the base cards appeal to me they are very nice.

On the error side of things I note they got Jack de Belin' s name wrong:

1547462196715.png

I also note that for Craig Young they list his debut as Country Seconds v City Seconds....really!!!!!

1547462365182.png
Am I missing something Ross with Jack de Bellends name?

What are people’s thoughts on the Maninga and Johns signature cards now some have been redeemed?

Wow they are bland..... poorly designed ( no proper space for the auto ) and the Johns image is blurry or low res!

Wow!

The Meninga oversized card from centenary is such a nice card in comparison to this new card.

Back
Top Bottom