2019 NRL Glory Release Official Thread

I like the look of the signatures. The base sets look good but I am over the silver parallel sets they look ordinary.
however the 1 in a box signatures will be awesome.
we haven't been able to collect past great signatures for a while in these numbers and they will be a reasonable price which is a win for collectors.
I will also need the meninga and johns immortals so I will be broke.
as for elite this year I am glad I waited as prices are ridiculously cheap and I have been buying up big.
the one thing about all these sets being released so close together is its making the hobby much harder for your your average collector and I don't think this is good for the hobby.

Last edited:
Just to let people know ebay has 10 percent off at the moment code is PRESENTS10 so if you pre order 4 boxes with footycardsmania with all the discounts it works out to be 202.50 a box but you have to order 4 or more otherwise order 1 box from a variety of sellers for 220.50 with the discount code hope this helps a few of you out there.
Cheers

Last edited:
I will be interested to see which two Immortals don’t have facsimile signatures available. Dave Brown will likely be one but I would have thought that Dally M, Burge and Provan would have all had signatures on file as they all had foil signatures in 08 Centenary.

I like the look of the signatures. The base sets look good but I am over the silver parallel sets they look ordinary.
however the 1 in a box signatures will be awesome.
we haven't been able to collect past great signatures for a while in these numbers and they will be a reasonable price which is a win for collectors.
I will also need the meninga and johns immortals so I will be broke.
as for elite this year I am glad I waited as prices are ridiculously cheap and I have been buying up big.
the one thing about all these sets being released so close together is its making the hobby march harder for your your average collector and I don't think this is good for the hobby.

Minimum of 15 signatures per case, 16 if you get a Mal or Joey.

This release will be tough, I will go for the Master and also need two of all Raiders cards for the PC.

Just to let people know ebay has 10 percent off at the moment code is PRESENTS10 so if you pre order 4 boxes with footycardsmania with all the discounts it works out to be 202.50 a box but you have to order 4 or more otherwise oder 1 box from a variety of sellers for 220.50 with the discount code hope this helps a few of you out there.
Cheers
They are advertised for $245? Is there another discount besides the 10%?

Without trying to put a dampener on things, I would always be more cautious buying single boxes from eBay. Some of the sellers will be very honest but a release like this with a high end one per case and three other ‘bigger’ hits may lead to cases being searched and after the hits are found, the remaining boxes pushed onto the secondary market.

Without trying to put a dampener on things, I would always be more cautious buying single boxes from eBay. Some of the sellers will be very honest but a release like this with a high end one per case and three other ‘bigger’ hits may lead to cases being searched and after the hits are found, the remaining boxes pushed onto the secondary market.
Sure of it

Just to let people know ebay has 10 percent off at the moment code is PRESENTS10 so if you pre order 4 boxes with footycardsmania with all the discounts it works out to be 202.50 a box but you have to order 4 or more otherwise order 1 box from a variety of sellers for 220.50 with the discount code hope this helps a few of you out there.
Cheers

The discount you are referring to is for 12 boxes not 3 ...Each discount he is offering is for a group of 3 boxes ....

I’m just wondering who’ll be the sharks sig?

By the look, noddy is being snowed as a shark, so I am on the opinion he’ll be the shark one. Does anyone know?

Back
Top Bottom