2019 Grand Final Roosters vs Raiders - Who wins?

Who wins the 2019 NRL Grand Final?

• Roosters

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Raiders

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
Brett Morris was the standout for me on the night.Who picks these awards.

Three person panel;

Meninga, Lockyer & Daley, three fairly astute judges.

Apparently JWH was told he had won but Lockyer’s vote hadn’t been counted as he couldn’t be located after the match.

I would assume that Lockyer’s vote was what gave Wighton the win.

Wighton was definitely Canberra’s best and close to best on park IMO. Given the closeness of the match it is not a terrible call but I have an unconscious bias here...

Just a heads up...... got a sneak preview of this weeks player in focus....

1570361406426.png
Matt, you should pass it on to tla,
They 20 cards for the premiers set.
They had 13 players from last years team, add this 1, 1 for nick politis, thats 15 shots.
In real pics they only have to find 7 new images, they can save money again.

They had 13 players from last years team, add this 1, 1 for nick politis, thats 15 shots.

Will do! :cool:

Do Not forget the Roosters Trainer Travis Touma with the Falcon

This ridiculous rule will now be redefined and about time. It would usually only apply when a referee inadvertently gets in the way and makes contact with the ball. But for a trainer who had no need and no right to be on the field just 3 minutes into the game??? Further, the attacking team gets possession but surely the Raiders were the attacking team since they were last to touch the ball and would have been in possession if not for the trainer. Or is it defined by where on the field the breach occurs? In Raiders territory so Roosters attacking and they get the pill? Either way, an almighty f-up.

That rule is related to which half the ref / trainer gets hit, it is a scrum to the attacking team...
The other that makes no sense, happened in Origin when the streaker was involved in the play a Try on 5th tackle. Instead of replaying the last play, they get a full set of six... that also needs a fix up. What’s to stop a fan running on and getting another set of six for your team...?

I've heard whispers that there might not be a Premiership set this year.

Back
Top Bottom