2019 Elite - Concept

Having said that about licensing though, would love a Storm set like this. We should fund it for top 30 squad members for each team.

Another one!!!
Napa.jpg

Had a go at what I would like the back of the cards to look like. Frustrates me that the last few years has been all 'Origin', what about the New Zealanders, Fijians, Tongans etc?

cardback.png

Had a go at what I would like the back of the cards to look like. Frustrates me that the last few years has been all 'Origin', what about the New Zealanders, Fijians, Tongans etc?

cardback.png

I would love more variety also but the reality is the images of other teams are not owned by the NRL and would be an extra expense. I think that they already have to pay royalties to the QRL and NSWRL for Origin images. That is on top of the NRL costs.

Not what I actually meant. I meant that they have listed the number of origins on the backs of the cards and ignored all other rep achievements

Ah apologies. Misunderstood.

Good idea. Maybe they are not officially recognised as they are not tier one teams.

I could have said it more clearly haha.

Who knows why it is, just a frustration of mine, especially as a Victorian, can't say I cate about origin, just hope Storm players don't get hurt. But if you're going to mention rep teams, why not internationals? At least then everyone may have something in that column in time.

We might be actually getting somewhere finally!!.

After sending some of the above Rooster cards to TLA via Facebook, I received the following response.

Hi Michael, Thanks so much for your feedback. Without giving too much away, we think you will be extremely excited by the 2019 Traders release! Stay tuned for more details! Thanks

Tommo: It'd be nice to see you have a go at the 2019 elite mojo designs: ruby 40, sapphire 20, emerald 10, diamond 05 and black opal 01/1 LoL 😁

and for the 1/1...

mojoprism.png

Make the cards like this:

Base Parallel - Silver - Not numbered.
Base Ruby - #/40
Base Sapphire - #/20
Base Emerald - #/10
Base Diamond - #/5
Base Gold Superfractor - #1/1 like this one below:

1543213539847.png

People will probably hate it but what the hell.....id love to chase the Panthers ones!

Cheers
Matt

Make the cards like this:

Base Parallel - Silver - Not numbered.
Base Ruby - #/40
Base Sapphire - #/20
Base Emerald - #/10
Base Diamond - #/5
Base Gold Superfractor - #1/1 like this one below:

1543213539847.png

People will probably hate it but what the hell.....id love to chase the Panthers ones!

Cheers
Matt
no parallels, that would be a better set, why the hell have em.

Back
Top Bottom