2019 Elite - Concept

and for the 1/1...

mojoprism.png
Got that gender equality feel to it

I love soccer but it’s half the reason I don’t collect panini. They are some many different parallels even thought they are low number at #/5 #/10 ect and consider a rare case hit, there worthless.

I do some what feel sorry for TLA with league cards as they have there hands tied with signatures as we all want our favourites signing. Yet look at an NRL roster... 17 game day & 30 on the offical books ;) most teams have 1 or 2 superstars some have none. Once they sign, options are limited. They sign again or in different team colours and we all lose our mind.

Example: Ponga, Tedesco, Cronk, Smith, Slater, Farah, Thurston, Sutton

If this was Select the only chance you have at getting your favourite play was #/100 case hit if they signed that year, Unless you held onto a top prospect card.

Only way I think we can help them out in direction of signatures, is to do a poll like @Matt26 did early this year with the unsung hero that you would love to sign for your club? I know I would love Kenny Bromwich/ Funicane to sign for Storm..... the old war horses that constant grids and love by that clubs certain fans?
Apologies for the long message and I do believe the 2018 release has been great, I do thank them for still releasing quality cards of the game well love :)

I love soccer but it’s half the reason I don’t collect panini. They are some many different parallels even thought they are low number at #/5 #/10 ect and consider a rare case hit, there worthless.

I do some what feel sorry for TLA with league cards as they have there hands tied with signatures as we all want our favourites signing. Yet look at an NRL roster... 17 game day & 30 on the offical books ;) most teams have 1 or 2 superstars some have none. Once they sign, options are limited. They sign again or in different team colours and we all lose our mind.

Example: Ponga, Tedesco, Cronk, Smith, Slater, Farah, Thurston, Sutton

If this was Select the only chance you have at getting your favourite play was #/100 case hit if they signed that year, Unless you held onto a top prospect card.

Only way I think we can help them out in direction of signatures, is to do a poll like @Matt26 did early this year with the unsung hero that you would love to sign for your club? I know I would love Kenny Bromwich/ Funicane to sign for Storm..... the old war horses that constant grids and love by that clubs certain fans?
Apologies for the long message and I do believe the 2018 release has been great, I do thank them for still releasing quality cards of the game well love :)

I reckon they should structure the signatures like this:

Traders - Team Regulars/Journeymen type players + Legends
Powerplay - Maybe the less well known players here
Elite - Stars/Origin/Test type players + Young Guns

Any special releases - stars or super star players/legends

I totally agree with Reece.I hope esp don,t go any further with the level of colours they already have with the cards.Maybe down the track,dual auto,s or dual autograph patches would be something to think about.No matter what esp produces in the future,we will still buy their product,whinge about it, say how great it is,say they are starting to listen what the collector,s want.Im one of these people,but you know what,you would not be normal if you did,nt have a whinge.

I think ESP have come along in leaps and bounds since 2012. Sure, there are still issues here and there but you can’t please everyone. Having a whinge or citisism of a product isn’t a bad thing as long as it is constructive!!

I think ESP have come along in leaps and bounds since 2012. Sure, there are still issues here and there but you can’t please everyone. Having a whinge or citisism of a product isn’t a bad thing as long as it is constructive!!
Agree they have come along way since their limited release in 2012 and i havent really anything negative to say about a release, Im not a fan of the multiple coloured parallels so i just dont collect as i know there are others out there who do. The only time i've had an issue is with the player in focus cards with the trouble of getting onto the website to purchase the cards as their servers were never efficient enough to handle the increase flow of traffic so it would crash, the delayed posting of cards without any communication, for me just letting the buyers know what was happening would of went a long way for me and the few printing errors on a couple of the cards (cut way to small, printed upside down, bubbling of print) only the first two rounds that had bubbling were replaced, the others have been acknowledge but no replacement. For me this is the only area i would like them to try and improve if they continue this type of release next year, even if they out source to a reliable seller that can cope with the cpacity of traffic, consistency in quality of cards and good communication will really help this series go better than it did as i know a few people wont be doing it again if its done the same way as this year. I would also love to see even just a base set of the players in the WNRL, I'm hoping TLA are able and willing to do some cards of them

I agree, I think they have come a long way since the early releases.

I think Elite this year was as close as you could get to their best product and with a few minor tweaks I think it could be the benchmark for years to come.

There are a couple of things they could improve on but overall I think if they had more resources they could do some truly exceptional releases.

Cheers
Matt

I agree, I think they have come a long way since the early releases.

I think Elite this year was as close as you could get to their best product and with a few minor tweaks I think it could be the benchmark for years to come.

There are a couple of things they could improve on but overall I think if they had more resources they could do some truly exceptional releases.

Cheers
Matt
I love all the comments that have been made above, especially jaedes.
Everyone on here should know by now I am probably the biggest whinger when it comes to cards or esp/tla.
I do it with good reason.
Back when esp started they were only a company trying to get in on the ground floor by being a company trying to get players contracts.
By getting the players managers on there books they were able to get more cards signed.
As time goes on more mangers are signed up, players then get paid more and the Nrl approves this.
Then there are more players that have more signed cards, not the same cards every series.

Nonetheless most grateful somebody else gave the attempt so far at designing the mojos lol! I could only illustrate some and were pretty rough and fuzzy perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom