2017 NRL Traders Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks Master set 3/5-Premiership predictor

2017NRLTraderPredictor

OzCardTrader
Real Name
George
eBay User
georgienchrissi
What's the go with these????
This seller has "other" clubs as well, first I've heard or seen of these, do they get redeemed, what's the go??? How does the general collecting public find out about these???
Or is it only available to "dealers as such???

2017 NRL Traders Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks Master set 3/5-Premiership predictor
:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2017-NRL...809790?hash=item54537acd7e:g:7bEAAOSwmwtaJm4N

"TLA/ESP has produced a Master set of NRL cards for Xtreme, Traders and Elite for this year as well as last year.

There are 5 Master sets per issue numbers MS1/5, MS2/5 etc.

This is your opportunity to buy a part of the Traders series Master set of your favourite club, not offered before.

These team Master sets are numbed MS3/5 and consist of all card embossed with Gold and Silver lettering MS3/5.

Out of interest , what do the complete master sets go for ?. Is that 48 sets of mojos?? Ruby, sapphire and emerald for each of the 16 teams ?? That's a lot of cards and also how and where do they get advertised for sale ?

Out of interest , what do the complete master sets go for ?. Is that 48 sets of mojos?? Ruby, sapphire and emerald for each of the 16 teams ?? That's a lot of cards and also how and where do they get advertised for sale ?

Yes I believe that is the case, each master set contains (as the name suggests) a master set. They aren't advertised or available retail only made available to certain re-sellers / collectors.

Cheers
Ross

Yes I believe that is the case, each master set contains (as the name suggests) a master set. They aren't advertised or available retail only made available to certain re-sellers / collectors.

Cheers
Ross
Cheers Ross . I did a trade 6 months ago with a guy that's not on here and he was telling me around $40k lol which sounded ridiculous but he looked dead serious and I didn't want to argue about something I knew nothing about ??? If that's what people are paying they obviously have way to much $$$$$. Thanks again

Cheers Ross . I did a trade 6 months ago with a guy that's not on here and he was telling me around $40k lol which sounded ridiculous but he looked dead serious and I didn't want to argue about something I knew nothing about ??? If that's what people are paying they obviously have way to much $$$$$. Thanks again
I was told 18.5k for this year's elite master set by someone who was a master set collector

I was told this by your mate lol . Crazy numbers either way . Could buy a new 450 and a 2nd hand camper trailer for that hahaha . I know what I'd prefer ,but some people pay a lot bigger money for a painting !!!! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I suppose ???.

I was told this by your mate lol . Crazy numbers either way . Could buy a new 450 and a 2nd hand camper trailer for that hahaha . I know what I'd prefer ,but some people pay a lot bigger money for a painting !!!! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I suppose ???.
Joel, are you talking about the germanhan. he would have been charged that.
do the sums fellas, 16 teams a grand a team, equals 16k. retail.
I know because, i was offered a set at 13k.

Back
Top Bottom