2016 Traders Faces Of The Game IP Sigs

Missing Hinges

Cardboard Hoarder
Real Name
Matt
In addition to my want list (link below) I'm after help in completing my master set of 2016 Traders Faces Of The Game IP Sigs. Lots to get!

2016 Traders FOTG IP Sigs Wanted

3 Thiaday
7 Jackson
8 Klemmer
11 Ennis
12 Gallen
13 Douglas
14 Elergy
15 Roberts
16 Cherry-Evans
17 Matai
18 Stewart
19 Bromwich
20 Chambers
21 Slater
22 Gagai
23 Sims
24 Uate
25 Granville
26 Morgan
27 Thurston
30 Watmough
34 Inglis
35 Keary
37 De Belin
38 Nightingale
39 Widdop
40 Guerra
41 Jennings
42 Pearce
46 Sironen
48 Woods

If anyone can help me out I will sent the cards for IP player signing to you plus a stamped & self addressed envelope, along with any cards you want from my trade list (link below) or a paypal amount of similar value.

Last edited:
I have little chance to get the sigs (just not devoted enough). These days I usually trade inserts for IP's.

This faces set is the first insert set of all teams I'd like to complete though.

Which 15's you missin?

I have little chance to get the sigs (just not devoted enough). These days I usually trade inserts for IP's.

This faces set is the first insert set of all teams I'd like to complete though.

Which 15's you missin?

Yeah I don't get to games much or devoted enough to hang around after the game for sigs so just trying to either buy them or trade for them at the moment.

I'll let you know which ones I need when I get home.

Looks like a few people are doing this set if can help I swap to help. I need 3 players to finish 2015 set all on the back.

Awesome, put a pic up of them all together when you finish! which ones you need to finish? I'll keep an eye out. I thought about doing the 2015 set too but kept seeing sigs on the front and none on the back so I gave up.

Back
Top Bottom